ᴛᴡᴏ : ʟᴀx

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I start to stretch, really not happy about getting dress and leave the house.
I wash my face with really cold water.
I rise my head and i watch my figure reflected on the mirror.
My hair never been this long and I have an accent of beard on my chin.
My eyes are so red.
When my eyes look down while I'm closing the water tap my look goes to the new toothbrush that I set up while ago for the eventual Josephine stay.
I take it and trow it in the garbage.

I just washed my face with cold cold water but I know that I still need a nespresso to wake me up.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟.
𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝐽𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟.
𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ.

These four months were so tough for me.
I've never and never been in an important relationship like that and never in million years I could think that she could break up in that way.
The motivation is still not clear to me.
I still think that there was so much more.
It makes me think she had an another relationship but I know that girl and she could break my heart but I know for sure that she isn't that kind of girl.
She never could do that to someone.

We still never talk till when I left Los Angeles.
My sister texted her but after I read her messages I told her to stop. She was and still angry with her.
I tried to calm her down saying that maybe she wasn't the one but me and my head knows that she was and still the one.
That's why I hope that she in Los Angeles.
I'll not go to nock at her door but I hope that maybe hanging with Anna and staying at her house I'll be able to see her again.
To be honest the thought to see her again, it scared me because I know I'll suffer.
The thought of me seeing her after four months and not be able to touch her or talk like we used to while ago it makes me feel sick.

I take a long and hot shower and then I put my comfy clothes.
Black hoodie, grey sweatpants, black cap, white Airforce and I'm ready to go.
«Diesel! Man! We have to leave!» I yell lifting the suitcase and he follows me.
I leave Diesel at my moms house and then I go to take Alex that will come with me to the airport and then I'll give him my car keys.
«How is going my man?» he asks while he's keeping attention to the street.
«It's going.» I say lifting my shoulders.
«Damn she hit you like a train. I mean, look at you!» he says so dramatic.
«So sweet man. Thank you very much.» I say rolling my eyes.
«I didn't meant to say...» he sighs «I didn't see you that much after the New Year party and we used to see each other like every day. Felix it's so preoccupied about you.» he says.
Yeah he is texting me every day giving me the good morning and check on me.
«I'll calm him down, don't worry.» I say making a little smile.
«So when you will there you think to talk to her?» he asks curiously.
«If she is in LA I'll see her around for sure.» I say.
«I mean, do you will ask her about the break up?» he asks.
«Yes. We need to talk.» I say.

I forgot how depressing was travel alone.
I was so lucky to sit behind an engaged couple that made me feel more lonely than I was.
«Hero!» I hear yell and il when I watch outside through the darkness of LA night I see Anna waving to me waiting for me in the waiting area.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɢᴜʏs, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ᴀɴᴅ 2ɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. ᴘʟs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.
Tᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Hᴇʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴏsᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ Jᴏsᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ ɪs ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ, sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɪᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs. Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʀʀ ɪɴsɪᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴛ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟᴜɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ Jᴏsᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs. Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs. ALWAYS.
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ♡
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶