ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

𝔸/: 𝟏𝟖𝟏 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬🥺🤍

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I'm laid on Jo's couch, eating cookie ice cream and watching "Crazy Rich Asians" with Kath and the guys.

I'm happy to have Kath with me. She's also one of my best friends. To be honest, I was Kath's friend before I had ten chance to meet Jo.

Kath is struggling with so much right now. The hate on the internet is a real true shit that can change a person's day if not the life of a person. I still can't can get how people can be so that mean.

We all three we're struggling a lot in general but the beatiful thing it's that were so close to every one of us.

I know that I'm not a Langford but I feel like I am.
It can be so sad thinking that my own family kicked me out because I 'm pregnant of a baby coming from a "stranger" that's what they said while I was sobbing.
It's so sad thinking about this beatiful baby that will never be able to talk to her own father because he thinks that she is a his "teenage mistake".

In all off this, I'm so proud to say: I'm so grateful for what God reserved for me. He gave me a chance to go away from my toxic parents, to forget that asshole (that by the way tried to reach me weeks ago noticing that I'm already close to the eighth month) and to stay close and feel all the love from the Langford family also Kath and Jo's mom and dad are treating me as a daughter, they are already calling the baby their niece.

My baby will never get better grandparents then the Langfords.

𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠. 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑚𝑠𝑘𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑒.

𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠.

I'm not going to let him even see her for a second.
He really thinks that he deserved to be her father when he left me yelling at me to abort her? No sir. You'll never be able to see even a finger.

Khloe A𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑅𝑎𝑒 will be the most loved girl in this world, surrounded by her moma that will love her also in the afterlife and her aunties and uncles. She already is surrounded by her aunties and uncles.

Sometimes they really make me cry with their way to sow to us both love.

We all decided that every night before bed, we have to see an unseen movie all together and every night a different person sits near to me and rub my belly. They also use to talk to her. That's so incredibly cute.

Everytime she kicks everyone starts to touch the belly or film it with the videocamera.
That's a Jacob idea actually.
He loves photograpy and he has so many cameras, so he told me that he wanted to film every moment so when "Koko" will turn eighteen he will gave them as a git.

I have the most lovely and caring friends of this planet.

«God she's stunning.» Kath whispers while the bride is walking to the altar while she is stepping with her naked feets the floor covered by water.
«God, I guess they spent so much money to make this film» Cooper says.
Everyone agrees.
Someone bells so I try to stand up but Jacob stops me.

«I'll go.» Kath says standing up.

I finish my last spoon of ice cream and then I hear a «What the fuck?» coming out of Kaths mouth, so we all stare at her standing on the door way trying to figure out who made Kath go in shoock.

So Jacobs jump up and goes to check who it is.

𖧷 𖧷 𖧷
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!!
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪs ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍʟʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ, ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ... ʙᴜᴛᴛᴛᴛᴛ ɢᴜʏs ɴᴏᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ!!!
ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢsᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘɪᴇᴅ ᴡᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴏᴘʜɪɴᴇ ғғ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ!
ᴏᴋᴀʏ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs:

1) ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?
2) ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇᴅ?
ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴋʜʟᴏᴇ--> ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ "ᴀʟᴀɴᴀ" ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴀʟʟ ʏᴏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ TanyaEchevarria sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ sᴏ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ!
3) ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ?

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʏʟᴀɴ sᴘʀᴏᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ʜᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅᴅᴅ... ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!

ɢᴜʏs sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴏs ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs!
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!🦋
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶