ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

♫ "𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎" 𝚋𝚢 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚊

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I look up for stop looking at the cut and I look at him. He is frozen with his mouth wide open.

«What? What!!» Jay comes inside running.
«Oh fuck! What happened?» Cooper asks coming for me and taking the knife out of my other hand.
«It's my fault I scared her.» Jacob admits.
«Are you fucking dumb? Scare someone that using the knife?!»Cooper yells at Jacob.

«Okay guys! Stop! Jo let me see.» Jay says pulling them both back and after he comes to me and looks at my index.
«Okay, it's pretty deep but I don't think you need stitches. Press and hold it, if it keeps bleeding we will go to the hospital okay?» Jay says.
«It's fine.» I say and he looks at me frowning his forehead madly.
«Jay, my parents are fucking doctors, trust me, it's fine.» I say calm.

«What the fuck?» Mia says walking into the kitchen.
«Can someone get my phone?» I ask and Mia gets it from the ground.

The screen is cracked but is still working.

«Hero?» I ask placing the phone near the ear.
«Hey, you are alright? You cut yourself?» he asks worried.
«Yeah, don't worry, it's all right. Can I call you later?» I ask.
«Of course you can! call me whenever you want.» he says being so sweet.
«Okay, hear you later.» I say hanging up the phone and after I go to sit down on the couch.

«Hey, I'm so sorry. I dind't do that on purpose.» Jacob says sitting on my left.
«Here is the plaster.» Jay says coming with some medication and a plaster.
«Give it to me.» Jacob says leaning back to take them from Jays hands.
«No, I'll do it.» Cooper says taking the things and sit on my right .

He carefully takes my hand and putit on his knee and meducate it.

«Fuck!!!» I yell when the medication touch my skin.

I bite harder my lip and close my eyes.

«I'm done, I'm done. You see?» Cooper says lifting his arms.

I smile to him, still being in pain.

«Guys let's eat or everything will be cold.» Mia says so everyone stands up to reach the kitchen.

I look at Jacob and he looks like lost in his thoughts.

«Hey Jacob. Don't worry about it and sorry if I yelled at you.» I say.

«You don't have to say sorry. I can understand your anger over me.» he says and then I sit again.
«I'm not angry anymore.» I say.
«Really?» he asks and i can read hope in his eyes.
«Yeah. But there's a thing that I always wanted ask you one thing.» I say looking at my hands.
«Ask me.» he says getting closer.

I pull up my look.

«How you fell out of love with me?»I ask and I see his lips open. He is clearly surprised from my question.
«Why are you asking me this?» he asks me that like he wants to mean "Are you crazy?"
«I just need to know if I did something wrong.» I say.

He frowns his forehead and he takes some time to think.

«There was some type of my behavior that you didn't liked in me?»I ask.
«Yes, I mean nobody is perfect.» he says adjusting the sentence making it less rude.
«Which one?» I ask persistent.
«Why-»
«I just need to know.» I say quickly.
«The fact that you was so insicure sometimes because that made you push me away sometimes for no reason. The fact that you never told me your problems. When you have a partner it means that you have to share things with hime to be a real partner.» he says revealing my biggest fear.

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑗 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜.

«Hey wasn't all your fault, it was just that I meet her and something got me.» he says.
«You still with her?» I ask him.
«Joey? Oh no,we broke up.» he says.
«What? Why?» I ask him.
«The fame got her and she changed. She wasn't the same person anymore.» he says.

«Guys!»Cooper yells from the kitchen so he stands up.

«So you forgive me for being a complete jerk in the past?» he asks leaning his hand to me.
«In the past?»I ask mocking him.

He rolls his eyes and puffs.

«I forgive you.» I say holding his hand. He pulls me up and after we go to sit with the others.

The food was the most delicious thing I've eaten in a while and everyone appreciated the cheesecake that i made.

«Okay, good night to everybody!» I yell while I feel a hand wrapping my hips.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟.

«So in few days we're going to do some Party In the USA?» Cooper asks kissing my hair making giggling everybody.

«Of course we are. Can someone give me a ride?» Jacob asks.
«Where is your car?» Karli asks opening her car door.
«A friend gave me a ride.» he says.

He lives at 10 minutes from my grandma house so...

«Come.» I say walking to my car.
«Thank you. Can I drive?» he asks me.

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜?! 𝑁𝑜!

«No.» I say.
«Oh c'mon!» he says and I roll my eyes.
«No, you drank three beers.» I say.
«Yeah while ago and you also drank a beer.» he says.

𝐺𝑜𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛.

«Do you have your license with you?» I ask.

He smiles and after he checks his wallet.

He have his license with him and also a condom placed right in front of it.

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑎 𝑐𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒.

I shake my head, thinking how stupid he is and after i throw the keys on the other side of the car and he catches them.

♡ ♡ ♡

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 : Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏʙsᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ. ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴜsᴘᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴏʟ.
ᴘʟs ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴀɴ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ? ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏɢʜᴛs!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ!

-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶