ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ's ɪs ᴊᴏ's sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

Josephine's Pov

I look at the giant mirror in front of me that is in the make up trailer.
The dark circles looks so bad placed under my eyes. I just have faith on make up and the coverage of these famous make up brands.
I'm really tired but I have the time to be tired. We are just starting and we have 5 week to go.

I don't have to let all my thoughts, my feelings take advantage of my vunerability. I need to get this movie done.
«Good morning!!»Anna enters in the trailer and I literally jump on the chair getting scared by her loud entrance.
«Good morning!» I say while she leans on me for a warm hug.
She is the one that really helped me to not fall apart in this month. She knows how sometimes my emotions can take over of my body and my mind. She practically knows me better then myself.

«So happy to have you back baby.» she says still hugging me tightly. She knows to give the best hugs ever.
«I'm so happy to be back to. My heart is so much lighter now.» I say while she takes seat on the free chairs that usually are taken by the other cast members.
«I can immagine. I also saw the photos that you sent me... Khloe is so tiny and the sweetest creature already.» she says while I can literally see her chocolate eyes get in a heart form.
«I know! Can't wit to finally hold her in my arms and have our little conversations.» I say smiling.
«I can relate.» she says sweetly smiling at me and during that I see her eyes look at every freckle on my face so intensely. i see her face get even more serious and her smile get lost on her lips.

«Jo, are you good?» she asks while I avoid her eyes.
I clearly know what she is talking about.
«I'm good. Don't worry. My feelings aren't playing with me fortunately. My hormones are good for now.» I say smiling at her.
«That's a good thing. Your health is the most important thing for me and all of us. You have to talk to me when "your feelings play with you". Okay?» she asks and I nod.

Anna and Shane are the two people that I really trust in.They knows me so when and they give the best advice ever. They both are so wise. I don't know why Shane is taking so long to get official the relationship with the Italian girl that he talked about. They such a cute couple and he deserves that. The girl? The luckiest girl on Earth, after me of course.

«Oh. this is for you.» I say giving her the drawing and Asher's teddy bear.
«Oh. My. God.» she says slowly taking them on her hand and looking at them so surprised.
«He wanted to make you feel a bit less homesick.» I say while her eyes get full of tears.
«You have the sweetest son ever.»I say smiling softened looking at her getting emotional over the sweet gesture.

She sniff the teddy bear.

«It smells like him» she says with a cracked voice.

I'm really mindblower by the power of this woman. I can understand how hard can be for her leave Asher for 5 weeks.

«You better call him later and show him that you got it. I don't want him to think I'm a thief he literally loves me and I can't handle it.» I say trying to make her laugh and she does.
The door opens and we all turn around and here he is.

The thief of my heart Mr. Beuregard Faulkner Fiennes Tiffin.

«Here is the thief of my heart.» I say out loud and I see Hero a bit surprised of my euphoric affirmation.
«Ehm.. are you ladies good?» he asks looking at Anna's tears on her cheeks.
«Yes. why this surprised?» I ask a bit hurt of his non reaction about what I just said.
«I'm not surprised, I defiantly take that.» he says showing me a smirk while he surrounds Anna's shoulders while his naked arms.

«Milady. Good morning.»he says bending on me and let me taste his lis that tase like tea
«Morning.» I say smiling a centimetre away from his lips and looking at his ocean eyes.
«Good morning Michela» he says sitting on the left chair greeting the fake tattoo artist.