sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴘᴇʀғᴜᴍᴇ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

While I'm walking to the bathroom my attention falls on Hero's bedroom door.

I look around to see if Mercy is following me.
There is no one so I sneak into the room.
The room is messy. So many clothes on the floor, some dirty dishes and pizza boxes are on the bedside table but the bed it's al tidy like he hasn't sleep in it in days.
I sit on it and then I lay my head on one of the pillows, he usually sleeps in the left side of the bed so I smell it and it smells like his shampoo.
I let my palm kindly slide on the blankets.
I close my eyes and so many flashbacks are coming into my mind when we made love in this bed under these blankets.
I remember so clearly his warm naked skin on mine, how his fingertips had the power to make me get goosebumps in lest then a second. How his fingers used to massage my heard while we were kissing, how his moans made me wanting to close my legs in a cross because of the high pressure between my legs and because of the excitement.
How his voice used to whisper me sensual words.
The way he used to be careful also when it was obvious that he wanted to go more faster.
The way he used to lean on me also when he was near to the orgasm just for kiss me and make sure that I was okay.
How his hands used to touch me everywhere.
His lips used to kiss me voraciously.
The sound of his gasping breathe.
The sound of his necklaces beating on his chest on rhythm.

After few minutes I stand up and take all the dirty clothes from the ground and smell one of his T-shirt.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡.

While I'm walking to the bathroom I go to the laundry and put the clothes into the basket.

When I'm finally into the bathroom I close the door and I let my whole body lean back placing my shoulders on the wooden door.

𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑎.

I go near to the washbasin and I place my hands on the extremity and then I look up into the mirror.
I look horrible, my nose and my cheeks are so red because of the British weather.
My under eyes are so big and my eyes... I look like I'm high. My lips are dry.

I open the tap and I let the warm water meet my chilly skin.
I let go sigh of relief when my hands are under the warm water.

Before walk out, I look at his large collection of scents so I look at his most used one and I remember that he also have so many perfume samples of that one so I open one of the cabinets and I take one.
I smell it without spraying it on me.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝐹𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑜. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝐹𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑛.

I know I can look crazy, I remind myself as the girls that are buying that candle that smells like Harry Styles expensive perfume.

I put the sample in my jeans pocket and after I walk out.

When I step the last stair I risk to fall. Hero is awake and he is rubbing his eyelids yawning.
«Who's is that coat?» he says with his rasping voice.
My heart does lost a beat hearing his voice.

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖 𝑖𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑤.

𝑁𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡  ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.