ғɪғᴛʏ

3 years after

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I can't believe we're done.
The last movie is out and Josephine and I will not get to play Tessa and Hardin that just at the thought of it I get a bit of pain in my chest.
But it's okay, every story has to end at some point.

I still can't believe that we're still together after all these years.
I really found the stability in my life, but most importantly, I found the one.
She's the one.

I'll never stop thanking Anna for this.
She literally brought us together.
She made me meet Josephine Langford.
With her I got to know Bells that literally is the most closest friend that I have right after Felix.

I look at her being interviewed and I'm not the one sitting next to her but Bells.
Yeah pretty crazy.
I always thought that Jo wanted keep the surgery a secret and she did till now,
She relised that her speaking up about it will not just empower the woman's in our fandom but every single person that get to hear her story and let know that it okay to show scars.

She been a literally soldier during that surgery.
Not everything went like it had to.

"I went first. Everything went good." Bells says giving a quick look at Jo that is really tense but trying to look more relaxed as possible while she's telling the whole story.
"When I came out I felt really calm." Bells says "I also got to see her before they gave her drugs to put her to sleep." she continues and right after looks at her friends encouraging her to speak just showing her a soft smile.
Jo noticed it so she clears her throat and adjust herself in the uncomfortable chair she's sitting in.
"Yeah, I remember taking her hand and asking how she was feeling." she says with a shy smile on her lips.

I can see how uncomfortable she is but she's doing this to be the role model that she wants to be for the people and the young fans.
She wants to give hope to someone that can be miles away from us but will get to hear her and maybe needed some encouragement.

"She was so awake and she looked good. We both said that we loved each other and then I fell asleep." Jo says pulling her hair back and taking a little break.
She looks so gorgeous. She never look this beautiful, ever. She literally reborn after the surgery.
Of course she went trough a lot after the surgery.
Her body wasn't the same, a huge scar was covering her stomach and further than being unaesthetic.
Then depression came in and not gonna lie, it was hard even for me sometimes to be next to her and try to be positive when she was so negative and treating people like shit but I knew that wasn't my Jo.

I gave her time to heal and tried to be patient with her and don't get my feelings hurt even if she said awful tings sometimes.
It was all the medication that was running through her body.
Sometimes she also understood that wasn't her talking and after a fight she was starting to cry asking sorry to me or to her parents.

But now years went by and she's still taking her meds and doing what she has to do for her health.
She understood how to deal with it and I can't love her more than this.
I see what she goes through every day and my admiration grows when days goes by.
She's such a strong woman.

Jo explains the complication of the surgery when Bell's kidney on Jo's body started to be more active and she had to go through a second surgery right after.

"Here." Bell says handing her a tissue to wipe her tears.
She wipes the tears off being careful with the mascara.
"I just can try to imagine how hard it was..." the interviewer says.

Jo takes a deep breathe.
"It was. It felt like a nightmare. But the hardest part was reading things online." Jo confesses with her shaky voice.
It hurts me seeing her like this and not getting to have the chance to comfort her.
"Everyone noticed that my body changed and many where calling me a monster, someone where saying that I was pregnant..." she lets it out.
"While I was going through a lot and I could not say anything or make them stop." she says while Bells squeezes her hand.