ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

His warm and soft lips on my neck wakes me up.
I mumble stretching my arms and then I wrap my legs and arms around his body.
«Good morning my koala.» he whispers near to my ear with his sexy morning voice.
«Good morning.» I say running my fingers through his hair.
He leans back and then I open my eyes and see a smile take place on his lips.
«Happy birthday baby.» she asks brushing his nose on mine.
«Thank you.» I say placing my hands on his cheeks and make our lips met each other.
«I took you some breakfast.» he says getting off me. Then when he is stands right next the bed, I notice that he is fully dressed while I'm only wearing my panties.
He takes the tray from the room service cart and the thing that caught my eye are the flowers that I know for sure that are not from the hotel.

Are sunflowers.

My heart stops for a second.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

«Aw. Baby.» he says with a pouty face lookin at me while I feel al the tears coming up to my eyes.
He places the tray on the bed and he comes to hug me.
«Don't cry.» he says kissing my naked shoulder.
I inhale his cologne and I close my eyes.
It's already and year that he is by my side and yeah, we gone through some tough times but the important that we're stronger than ever and that he is by my side especially now.
«I love you Hero. I'm so madly in love with you.» I say letting a hiccup get out of my moth and then he steps back.
He looks at me soft but also worried.
I'm getting too emotional but the thought that it's been one year since we kissed for the first time and started our relationship makes my mind go crazy.
I run my fingers on his face caressing his soft skin.
«I love you as well baby and happy anniversary.» he says kissing my forehead first and then go back to my lips.

𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑁𝐸. 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.

After enjoyed the breakfast in bed when I show up at the studios, everyone wishes me a happy birthday and after that me and Anna head to the hotel restaurant where I'm going to meet Dylan Spouse for the first time ever.
«God I feel so loved.» I say hugging Anna.
«We love you Jo and tonight we are going to celebrate huh!» she says leaning back.
I nod.

«It's your second birthday with us and here in Atlanta.» she notice euphorically.
«Yeah and also it's the anniversary of the first time that I kissed Hero without counting the acting scenes.» I say.
«God really?!» she asks so excited. She is our first supporter.
I nod and she hugs me again.
It's so nice being in her familiar arms.
«I'm so happy for you both. Jo you deserve to be this happy.» she says making the conversation deeper.
«Thank you Anna.» I say with my chin on her shoulder.
«Oh here he is!» he says letting me go from her hug and then I turn.

I turn and I find Dylan walking to us and he is shorter than I thought.
Maybe it's because I'm so used to spend 24 hours with Hero that is a skyscraper but Dylan its not so short, he is taller than me but shorter than Hero.
I also get bit surprised to see his hair this short. I scrolled on his Instagram last night and I thought he he had more longer than this.
«Hi!» Anna says hugging him.
«Hi Anna, is so nice to see you again. How are you doing?» he says kindly.
«I'm doing so good. Finally I can introduce you our Tessa.» he says looking at me.
«Hi it's so nice to finally meet you Josephine.» he says coming for a hug so I hug him whit no need to pull my self up with my top toes.
«It's a pleasure to know you.» I say getting off from the hug.
«The pleasure is mine we want to sit?» I ask and I told Anna to stay with us because it can be more easier to bond if she is with us and let embarrassing.
We nod and we take place.
«I just knew that's your birthday today. Happy birthday.»he says kindly.
He seems to be so humble and with his both feet on the ground.
«Oh thank you so much.» I say.