ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I spent the entire evening talking with Teah.

She is so funny and friendly. Alex is so lucky to have her and she is lucky to have a guy as Alex as boyfriend.

«So you're saying that every colour  has a different importance?» she asks looking at my Agenda.
«Yes.» I say giggling while shes reading some of reminders that I've wrote on it.
«Jo you forgot to writen the time when you go to the bathroom.» she says mocking me while she's looking at me like I'm a freak.
«There are other any your obsession?» she asks curios.
«Yes, I love scents.» I say.
«You mean the perfumes?» she ask a bit fashinated.

I nod smiling to her.

«I can guess also the brands of them.»I say proudly.
«No you are lying. I mean, it impossible! There are so many brands.» She says.

I looking at her laughing.

«Are you serious?» Alex asks from the kitchen.

I nod.

«Okay, guess her perfume.» he says.

So I look at her.

«Can I..» I ask a bit shy about it.
«Of course.» she say so I get closer to her and I smell her scent.
«Okay this is a bit hard, Is that Givancy?» I ask ad her jaws drops.
«How-» she says and I giggle.
«What the...Okay do mine!» Alex says so he leans closer to me and then..
«Oh, that's easy... Lately is my favorite brand. It's Tom Ford" I say and then his jaws drops.
«Jojo you have a superpower.» he says.

I giggle and after I go to the balcony while Alex is taking a shower and Teah is watching the tv.

I reply to my dad's message saying that I'm all right and to give a kiss to mom from me.

I still waiting for a message  a call or something from Hero but I still got nothing.

𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜, 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

𝑂ℎ, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

So I let my fingers run on the screen and I send it fastly before I can change my mind.

𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐮𝐯✨🦒: "𝐇𝐞𝐲"

The rest of the evening I spend it watching Friends with Teah but I didn't laugh once. I'm still holding the phone hoping that it buzzez once and when it finally happens, it's Jacob.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢🏄🏻‍♂️: "𝐘𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧."

I looked at it and at first I think to not answer it but after i think that it's not his fault and the fact he checked on me.. its kind.

𝐓𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢🏄🏻‍♂️: " 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞."

The fact that I'm still waiting a reply from Hero makes me so sad.

𝐼𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒? 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?