ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʟᴇx's ᴋᴇʏs

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠.

I didn't slept that much last night.

The image of Josephine smoking that freaking cigarette was like repeating in my mind. That really got me. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟?

𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑.

𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

Only the fact that she really came to the dinner, really surprised me.

She dosen't like go out that much and the fact that she came knowing that she had to spend the whole night with my friends made me think about how much she is trying to comunicate with me. She spent the whole dinner looking at me with her big ocean eyes with a little gold stardust.

It was hard to not stare at her all the time, she was so cute and with the cream big sweeter she looked more softer than usual. Looking at her made me want to hug her and I was so close in the shuttle.  The sweater reminded me one of the sweater that she wear during the promo tour.

We were so close and I so nervous and uncomfortable looking at her talking to that drunk guy.

I still remember her new scent. 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒.

I remember how I felt last night. It wasn't that easy being that near to her but far at the same time.

I know for sure that one of these days I'll let me guards down and go back to her arms but firstly I need to let her explain her actions and after I have to think how we are going to fix everything. I'm still so broken but I need her because is like I melted all of me in her. She owns me.

The images of her eyes full of tears and her trembling lower lip are like a punch right in the middle of my stomach.

My thoughts are interrupted from the bell. I see Diesel waking up.

I smile seeing him getting better and better by day.

«Good morning man.» I whisper placing a kiss on his head before head my body to the door.

When I open the door I find Alex with his hands on the jacket pockets.

«Hey!» I say surprised to see him at mines.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡.

I look on his back and Jo isn't here.

«Good morning man.» he says entering and giving me a big hug.
«What are you doing here? I mean I happy to see you, I just wasn't expecting you here.» I say fixing my sentence.
«I'm here to talk to you.» he says walking in the hallway.
«Where is your sister?»he asks sitting near to Diesel.

Diesel is so happy to se him that starts to move his tail nonstop.

«She's sleeping... Why?» I ask a bit confused.
«Okay it's better.» he says puffing.
«Why? What's about my sister?» I ask.