ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʟɪᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʟᴇɢs

♫- 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝙴𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I let Anna sit on the sofa after she and Ash took their shoes of.

The puppy starts to go around the whole house so excited and after she goes outside in the backyard and start to play with the guys.

Looking at Anna's face expressions, the thing that she has to say to me it's not good but I can imagine what she wants to talk about.

«Jo, I love you but I also love him and I can't stay here watch you both ruin everything.» she says while Asher places his curly haired head on my chest and wrapping my body with his lil arms.

I sigh trying to let go out that weight that is placed right in the center of my chest. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

I see a preoccupied look from Bells.

«I know Anna, I promise that we will fix everything during the week before the filming starts.» I say « I'll talk to him in two days.»

Anna looks at me weirdly and then she shakes her head.

«He is not going to be there.» she says and her words hit me hard.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ: "ℎ𝑒𝑏𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?

«What? He have to!» I say and Anna starts to play with the phone case of her IPhone.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

«Okay, let's go.» I say grabbing my car keys and making Asher stand up.
«Where?» Asher asks confused.
«Jo sit.» Anna says sighing.
«No Anna, I'll not let him screw up. We can't screw up.» I say taking my phone and placing it into my back pocket.
«Jo.» Anna says again so I look back at her while I'm putting my shoes on and she sighs again.
«He is back in London.» she says and then my heart stops.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛?

𝐼𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒?

𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡?

𝐻𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑.

«L-London?» I ask swallowing noisily while my car keys are on the floor.

She closes her lips in a straight line and I read compassion on her eyes.

«What do you mean he is back in London?» I ask gasping.
«No Jo it's not because of you.» she says trying to calm me down.
«No Anna, it's all my fault. I'm making him go crazy.» I say sitting on the floor with my head on my hands.
«No it's not that, but he needs you on his side and hear the truth from you.» she says reaching me and making me company on the floor.
«He needs you right now and your honesty, that's the key to make a relationship work.»
«He's also going to discover it one day and I want to remind you that the day is not that far.» she continues to say, stroking my back with her hand.

I nod looking at the ground.

«If it's not me, why he is back in London?» I ask confused.

Her eyes gets immediately so sad.

❁ ❁ ❁

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ! ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴜsᴘᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ!

2ɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴘ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ "ʙᴏᴏᴋ" ɪs ᴀᴛ 158ᴋ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ #1 ɪɴ #ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ! ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ɪ ᴀᴍ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴀs ᴀɴ ʜᴏʙʙʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ. ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴏᴜs ɪᴅᴇᴀs! ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ɪɴ sʜᴏᴄᴋ.

ʜᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ! ʟʏ!
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶