ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴs ʀᴏᴏᴍ

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I caress her hair while she's sleeping with her head placed on my thighs with her legs on the other untaken seats.
She will be so destroyed, I'm also so tired and these uncomfortable chair is not helping me with make our waiting a less irritating.
We're still waiting but today they guaranteed that we will see her.

I run my fingers trough Jo's golden hair that are all on my lap.
I stare at her relaxed and peaceful face expression. It makes me so relief see her this calm.
She was so freaking scared about all of that, I mean, who wasn't? The baby came out so prematurely. I can imagine how her head messed up at the thought of loosing her best friend and the baby.

I look around and the thought of that also one day I'll be here waiting to visit my girlfriend and my new born makes me go crazy.
God only to the thought of that, thousands of goosebumps takes place on my skin.

A mini version on me and Jo mixed? God, it feels like a dream.

Usually if is a boy it ends up to look more like the mom and I'm and example of it and if is a girl usually looks more like the dad.
God I already want to have a baby right now.
I look at Katherine with her head place on the side of Jo's thighs but then I see her stand up looking straightly.
I follow the direction and then I see a nurse come to us.
«Baby wake up.» I whisper to jo and then she stands up in a second. We all stand up and surround the nurse waiting for her to talk to us.

«She's awake now. You can visit her but go one at time.» she says accentuating a little simile.
«Who goes first?» Cooper asks.
Then Katherine places her hands on her sisters shoulders.
Jo turns her head back to Kath direction and then she looks at her sister with her sleepy tired look under her long lushes.
«You should go first.» she says.
Jo eyes go wide at the thought of seeing her best friend.
«Are you sure?» she asks and everyone nods.
After looking at everyone her eyes ends on me.
They're looking at me like searching for some encouragement from me. I love that look, it makes me feel so important to her. The feeling of being her rock where she can cling on in these hard times, the shoulder where she can cry when she needs to, the home when she needs protection, the kiss when she needs to be loved, the perfect phrase when she needs encouragement.

I lift the corners of my mouth, smiling at her and looking at her like guarantee her that all will be fine.
«Go.» I say and then she comes to me, quickly pulls herself up and press her plump lips on mines.
I open my lips kissing them both quickly and then she puts her entire feet's on the ground.
"I love you" she mimates and after that she follows the nurse.

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

My heart is pounding while I'm walking through the long and white corridors following the nurse.
When finally I see her stopping in front of a door, I reach her and before walk in I take w long and deep breathe. I let it out and finally walk in.
I see her gorgeous face. It's been just few weeks but I see her changes.
When her eyes meets mine, they go wide and then I realize that she doesn't knows that I'm here.
«Hello mama!» I say entering.
«Jo?!» she says completely disbelief.
I keep a laugh biting my lower lip and running to hug her.
I finally hold her into my arms and inhale her scent.

You scared the shit out of me.

«W-What are you doing here?!» she asks while I'm still glued at her.
«Because our "Koko" decided to get out of your belly this early I had to come here.» I say and then step back.
«But the filiming of Aft-» she tries to say.
«Anna gave us two days.» I say.
«Us? Is Hero here?» she asks aiming her tired eyes.
I smile hearing the excitement on her voice and then nod.
«You guys, you didn't-»she says feeling guilty about it.
«Wait. What happened to your hand?!» she looks preoccupied down on my hand that's wrapped.
I look at it and just of the thinking of him it makes me want to punch him again and again.
«Oh this? It's nothing broken. It happened on the set while I was playing silly around the cast members.» I try to lie.