ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ sᴏғᴀ

♫- 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Here we are in front of the familiar house.
I already dying to smell the scent of that house. I miss it so much.

I see Alex going to take my suitcase but I stop him.

«You have to go or you can come inside with me?» I ask him and he looks at me with so much compassion.
«Of course I can come in but we have also to bring your stuff inside.» he says and I shake my head.
«I don't think I'm going to stay here.» I say while his closing his car door.
«What? So where are you going to stay?» he asks a bit preoccupied about me.
"I will search for an hotel room near by.» I say say curling my lips so nervous.

I feel my mouth completely dry, my heart is beating fast.
Alex presses the bell and I hide myself behind Alex's tall figure.
I don't feel my face and my hands anymore.
I'm not sure it's because is too freaking cold or it's because my blood stopped to crawling into my veins.

The door opens and I automatically stop to breathe. I don't see Hero because I'm still hiding myself. 𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

«Alex!» a female voice says.

Then my whole body stops to work.

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡.

I see her arms around his waist, an I recognise the  bracelet around her wrist.

«Damn is too cold, come in.» she says pulling him into the house but Alex dosen't go in and look back at me making her finally see me.

Her eyes are wide open while I really stopped breathing.
She is changed physically.
The lines of her face are more marked sign that she's working out. Her hair are more longer and I clearly see her natural hair that has to be bleached again.

«What the fuck?» she asks with her British accent.

Her eyebrows are frowned while her eyes are furious.

«What the hell are you doing here?» she asks rising her voice.
«Mercy, stop yelling at her.» Alex says grabbing her waist.
«If I want I yell how much I want. She it not welcome here.» she says so angrily and taking off her wrist from Alex's hand.
«Mercy..»Alex says sighing.
«Alex it's fine.» I try to make him feel comfortable.
«I deserve this.» I say with a cracked voice.

𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒.

«Heard?» Mercy says looking at Alex.
«You deserve this and more. You don't know how my brother felt because of your bullshit.» she says and her voice and her words are slippingg on my skin like a sharp blade of a knife.

In that moment we all hear thunder so they both look at the sky on my back while I still stuck in the same position staring at the Mercy's angry figure.

My heart is asking for mercy, her words are a huge weight to handle but the thing that hurt me the most it's her eyes. My heart cracks a bit more when my mind reminds me that the girl in front of me was one of my best friends.

𝐼 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

«Okay, you stop.» Alex says pointing a finger on Mercy and then he steps out.
«And you, move your ass in.» he says pushing me into the house placing his hands on my shoulders.