ғᴏᴜʀ: ɴᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴏᴏᴋ

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

«Thank you for the ride. Don't worry about the return, I'll take a taxi.» say shutting the car door.

Anna opens her mouth but I anticipate her.

«Yes, I'm sure about that.» I say it a smirk on my lips.
«Okay, see you later.»she says and after rolling up the window she leaves the neighborhood.

I turn back and I look at the house full of memories.

I feel a tight throat knot take place on my throat.

I walk so slowly like my knees are begging me to don't step into the house that will bring so much pain in me.
I find some courage in me and I press the bell.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛.

«Hero?» I hear Bells voice through the speaker.
«Hello Bells.» I say going in front  the camera so she could see me better.
«Hey! Come in!» she says unlocking the little gate.

So when I'm finally in the house, my nostrils smells the familiar scent that reminds me the smell of all Josephine's clothe, it's like a punch in the stomach.

I see Isabelle.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔.

«What a surprise!» she says coming for me.
«Wow Bells, you're stunning.» I say hugging her really carefully.
«Oh, thank you so much but I look like a whale.» she says giggling.
«Oh, this is for you.» I say giving to her a little gif.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡.

«Oh my God, you didn't have to! Thank you so much.» she says taking the wrapped gift.
«Oh don't worry about it. I just hope you already don't have it.» I say looking at her unwrapping the gift.
«Oh my God no! I don't have it already and to be ones I really need this. I'm struggling for her name.» she says coming for a hug.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝐻𝑒𝑟?

«What? You said "her"?» I ask.
And she nods smiling at me.
«Oh my God I'm so happy for you! I'm sure that Jo it's so happy about it» I say thinking at her feminist part.
«Oh "happy" it's a small word to describe her excitement.» She says giggling.

𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑒. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

«What can I give you to drink?» she asks kindly while I'm looking around.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒.

When my eyes reach the frame with a our photo I lose an heart beat.
I look back at Isabelle that is in font of the fridge.
I look inside the fridge and its fully supplied mostly from drinks.

«I will pick a Gatorade. » I say and when I notice that is in the upper place i jump off from the chair.
«Don't worry, I'll take it.» I say reaching the blue drink.