ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

«Why you lied to him?» Alex asks confused while we're walking to get to the car.

I finally feel my chest again.

Hero's voice tone is penetrated into my bones. My heart hurts thinking about how devastated he sounded and the fact that he looked at me only twice makes me want to cry.

𝐼 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦? 𝐵𝑤𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒  ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.

«Jo.» Alex says waking me up from my thoughts.

I close my eyes twice trying to don't let my tears run on my cheeks.

«I just didn't wanted to make him feel obliged to host me.» I say and he looks at me so sorry for me.
«Honestly, I don't want to stay in the same bulding of Mercy. She really can choke me while I'm sleeping.» I say and finally I smile after a while.
« Yeah.» he says giggling with me.
«Alex, thank you so much for everything, I know how hard was for you to not tell to Hero nothing about this.» I say getting closer to him and he opens his arms for a hug.

So I refuge myself in Alex's warm arms.

«If you have to do you can leave me here, I will take a taxi.» I say.
«Oh please, what should I have to do? And where you think to go I you still didn't booked a room? You can stay at mine's.» he says opening the car door for me.
«Alex you have done too much for me.» I say still out of the car.
«C'mon, go in. Hero will never forgive me if I let you spend your days here all alone in a hotel room.» he says and we both know that is the truth. He still cares about me a bit.
«Thank you.» Isay getting into his Mini.

When we get to Alex place I look at the 7 floors building.

«Yeah I'm the guy at the seventh floor.» he says giggling taking my suitecase out from the car.

I take it thanking him.

«Thank God, I was so scared to make seven floors of stairs.» I say and he laughs while the doors of the elevator are closing.
«How did it gone?» he asks getting serious.
«Not so well but I was expecting it.» I say honestly.
«Just give him some time.» he says and I nod.

When we get out we find a long hallway with like six doors and he stops in front of the first one.

«Welcome to my home.» he says opening the door and letting me walk in first.

I'm really surprised about the tidiness of the place and how beautifully is furnished.

The living room and the kitchen are in an open space. The first thing that I notice is the floor all covered in wooden.
A part of the floor is covered by a gray fluffy carpet and near that there is a white sofa and in front of that there is a flat screen attached to the wall, under that there are some cabinets and under there is a red light, I guess there are some led lights unther them, that makes the place look more intimate and comfy.

The kitchen is fully furnished and it looks like that Alex isn't on of that use to eat fast food all the time. Looking at the kitchen I clearly can say that he can cook.

«Oh here you are!» a girl says popping up from the hallway on my right where I think there is the bathroom and Alex's bedroom.

She's more taller than me, brown skin, dark and curly brown hair that are long till her shoulder.

She have a nostril piercing that look so good on her.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒. 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡.

«Hi, you should be Josephine!» she says so kindly and then after she hugs me.
«Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you.» I say smiling to her when she steps back.

I have to be honest, I already like her and her entusiasm cheered me up in a sec.

«I thought that you had to work and you wasn't able to get here.» he says while she wraps he arms around his neck pulling herself up with her tiptoes.

𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.

«Well, I guess I lied.» the girl says placing a soft kiss on his lips.
«Okay, so Jo, she is Teah my girlfriend.» Alex says introducing her to me.
«So happy to know you Teah. You guys look so cute together.» I say and she smiles hugging him. They're so in love that makes me feel sick not because of them but because it reminds me about me and Hero before the whole thing.

«The pleasure is mine Josephine.» Teah says smiling at me.
«Thank you Jo.» Alex says keeping her tight to his body.
«Josephine take your jacket off. I guess your angry and tired. You had a long flight.» Teah says.
«Yeah.» I say giggling.
«Okay, just take it off, you can go to take a shower while get ready the dinner.» Alex says kindly.
«Thank you so much Alex.» I thank him again.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Josephine enjoyed the food.

She looked so comfortable talking with Teah and that was the porpose, make her feel at home.

She wanted to help us to clean up the kitchen but I sent her on the sofa. I can see how tired she is. She barely could stay up when she was eating.

My phone starts to ring on the counter when I'm placing the dishes in the dishwasher.

I close the dishwasher and look at the phone.

It's Hero.

I press on the green button.

«Hey bro, we just finished eating.»I say looking getting closer to the couch.
«Where is she now?» he asks curios so I look at her laid on the couch and she is sleeping with her wet hair and her lips bit open.
«Hang up and Facetime me.» I say to him.
«Why are you whispering?» he asks confused.
«Just do it.» I say and I hang up.

I silance my phone. After few seconds my phone starts to buzz in my hand.
I accept te videocall and I immediatly turn the camera and show him sleepy Jo.

I see his face get softer. He mutes the microphone for the fear to wale her up and after I see a notification that says:

"𝗠𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻🚀" 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁

I smile.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.

«What the hell are you doing?»Teah says so confused finding me capturing Jo.

I whisper a she and move the head saing to her to come near to me.
When she saws hero on the display she smiles.

❁ ❁ ❁
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ! ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ?
ɪ' ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20/21 ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғɪʀᴇ!!🚀
ᴘʟs ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ! sᴛᴀʏ sғ!!✨🦋
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶