ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ & sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴ

🎶- Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction

Josephine's Pov

Hero slept during the whole fight while I really didn't closed an eye.
Im holding Khloe that slept on my arms for the entire time. Bells where so scared that Koko was going to scream and wake up the entire plane but she is a really god baby.

"Hey." Hero says after woken up by the voice from the speakers that informed us about the landing.
"Hey." I say smiling Athlon after heard his raucous voice.
He kisses my neck and then hugs me giving a kiss on the Khloe's forehead.
"Aw." I say not resisting to the cuteness.
He leans back after the kiss and takes few seconds to stare at the sleepy Koko.

Then he looks at me with his ocean eyes.
"Did you sleep a bit?" he asks while I get to stare at his messy hair and his dry lips, the plane air it always makes his lips dry, even his skin like mine.
"Yes, don't worry."  I say smiling to him and then go back to look at Khloe wrapped on her blanket.
"You are an incredible actress but the worst when come to lie." he says placing his fingers on my chin and making me look into his eyes.

"Why you didn't sleep?" he asks, looking at me with his preoccupied stare.
"Hey." I say holding Khloe with just my right arm and placing the left on Hero's right cheek.
I move my thumb in circle on his fresh shaved skin.
"I'm alright babe, I just can't sleep on flights and you know it and I was scared to dip her in my sleep." I explain.
"Jo I know that you are scared but you have me and them with you." he says taking my hand, kissing it and point also on the entire group that are still sleeping.

He's right, I have to stay calm because it will be everything fine once we will get home.

"Stop thinking." he says and right after place his lips on mine.

Hero's Pov

I wasn't this excited from a while to be honest.
Only thinking of seeing a me place that I never been to, a new culture plus seeing where jo grew and meeting Jo's family I get so nervous.
I think I should get a Xanax or something.

When we spent out from the place the hot hair of Australia hits me right in the face.
"Holy molly." I say letting a deep breathe out.
"Don't worry bro, you will get use to after a couple of day." Cooper says patting on my shoulder seeing my shocked face.
"I told you that Australia was ten times hotter than California." Jo says kiss my arm and then comes to help us on put our luggage's on the Uber.

Once in the Uber I sit near Jo and in front of Jacob.
"Are you nervous?" Jo asks whispering to my ear, wrapping her arms around my arm getting closer to me.

Am I nervous? Hell yeah.
What if they don't like me?
Jeez they also have seen After for sure so the saw all of our kissing things, I don't want to think when After We Collided will be out.
It will be a night mare. I don't want to think about the boys jokes.

"No. Just a bit." I say trying to not put Ben more weight on her mind.
She looks at me  with a smirk on her face knowing so well that I'm freaking out.
"Don't worry they already love you." she whispers and right after she places a kiss on my jawline.

She is only telling me this because she sees me in difficulty. She is having a bit mercy on me, I know it but I want to think that she's not lying to me and everything will be fine.

She met just my mom while I'll have to meet her both parents in once.

"Here we are." Katherine says gettino immediately my attention.
I follow her eyes and then I see that we are like in a private steree and then I start to dee a huge white mansion.
"Oh wow." I whisper while I feel Jo's stare on me.
"Home sweet home." Katherine continues while a huge and gorgeous three or right in front the hour making form a roundabout right in front of the house so the cars can turn and drive away with no problems.