Inaaya:-"My neighbour, he is perfect for this, we can play with him for some time."

Pihu:-"Give me his number."

Pihu calls that person, and puts phone on speaker.

Pihu:-"I am pregnant Manish."

Other side:-"What the... I am sorry ma'am I think you have called the wrong person, I am not Manish."

Pihu:-(fake sob) "How can you do this to me Manish, I know we not ready for a child, but you can't abandon me like this."

Other side:-"ma'am I am not your husband Manish, I am Avinash."

Pihu:-(fake cry) "Please don't do this to me , we have taken vows in front of our family to stay together, you cannot leave me like this in between."

Other side:-"ma'am please stop crying, may be you have dialed a wrong number ma'am."

Suddenly call gets disconnected.

Pihu:-"He disconnected bro."

Adhya:-"Try calling again."

Pihu:-"He blocked."

Inaaya:-"I am sure he would have a small heart attack by now."

All burst out laughing.

Pihu:-"I have done it babes."(she winks at Adhya)

Inaaya:-"You rocked it bro."

Pihu spins the bottle. It lands between Pihu and Arnav.

Pihu:-"So Arnav what do you choose?"

Arnav:-"Truth."

Pihu:-"So tell us about your first crush."

Ruhi:-"Uff, innu pay attention, I am sure you want to know."

Arnav:-"So, my first crush was my 12th standard English teacher. We used to have English classes every alternate day, so me and some other guys used to wait for her class eagerly, she was our inspiration to attend regularly."

Inaaya:-"Too cliche."

Arnav shrugs his shoulder and spins the bottle. It lands between Inaaya and Rohit.

Inaaya:-"So Rohit, truth or dare?"

Rohit:-"Dare."

Inaaya:-"You have to show us how you would propose someone if you had crush on them and you wanna date that person."

Pihu:-"Nice one innu."(gives a knowing look to Inaaya)

Rohit:-"I have never proposes someone ever in my life, so yaa spare me if it's horrible."

Arnav:-(smiles) "Imagine her in front of you and say. Lines coming from heart are always beautiful."

Rohit:-(takes a deep breath and looks at Ruhi who's sitting in front of him) "I never realised till recently that smile on your face can light up my entire world, the thought of you makes me feel happy, I always wanna be around you and make beautiful memories, no matter what happens. Will you give me a chance to be in your life."

Everyone becomes silent after that, Rohit and Ruhi look into each other eyes and others keep exchanging glances between them. Suddenly Ruhi realise where they are and breaks the eye lock bringing Rohit out of trance.

Pihu:-"That was really good."

Inaaya:-"Yaa, it was heart touching, I hope she accepts"(says looking at Ruhi)

Rohit just smiles to that and spins bottle, it lands between Abhi and Prithvi.

Abhi:-"So, what do you choose ACP Prithvi Roy?"