"Ahhh Garcia" I ran over shutting her laptop because she was on the camera from my bedroom and the last thing I needed what Rossi watching Derek take my shirt off.

"Geez I wasn't gonna go that far," Garcia said.

"Why are you looking at the security cameras?" Rossi asked.

"Oh someone got into the house last night while Morgan went to his truck to get his clothes to stay the night and then they went into Y/N room and they opened her bathroom while she was in the shower and climbed out her window," JJ said.

"Why haven't you called a team meeting that's serious," Rossi said staring at me.

"Well Derek combed the house and cleared it and it was 4 am so we were tired. Plus we had most of us here and Garcia is looking through the camera to see if it was Kam since" then I stopped talking and Garcia and I stared at each other.

"Since what Y/N," Derek asked.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Well, why do you assume it was Karmen?"

"Ah well there was a book on my vanity and it was one Kam and I made as kids, it was a travel journal and only she knew where it was hidden," I said.

"And you didn't mention that last night.. or this morning when we" then he stopped talking.

"Wow y'all are perfect for each other, she didn't tell you about the book, and now your refraining from telling Rossi that Garcia and I walked in on you two having sex" Emily laughed.

Rossi began to glare at Derek.

"We were not having sex plus yall didn't knock," Derek said.

"How bout we change this subject entirely and let Garcia just check the cameras and I'll help JJ cook," I said.

"No morgan can help I wanna talk to you," Rossi said walking towards my back patio.

I looked at Emily and mouthed thank you very much and she laughed.

Rossi and I walked out onto the back patio.

"So things with you and Morgan are going pretty fast"

"They aren't, we weren't having sex Rossi, and since went did you care about what I did and who I did it with," I said.

"I care about you and I know how Morgan is with women no offense to him but it's the same every time he'll date a girl, around 5 months he gets her to break up with him and it's just the same and I don't wanna see you get hurt because I can see you like him, I just worry about you that's all."

I hugged him. "Men will hurt me and if Derek does then I'll let you beat him up, but I'm happy right now and that's all that matters," I said.

"I know but I love both you and Morgan, like I said I just worry"

We walked back inside and sat down for brunch and we all talked and laughed.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Rossi said pulling a small wrapped box out of his pocket. " I meant to give it to you yesterday but we got busy" he handed it to me.

I opened it to a charm bracelet there were only 3 charms on it, a DR for David Rossi, a charm with my parents' birthdays on it, and a cheer megaphone. "Wow it's beautiful thank you so much" Derek helped me put it on. After brunch, Rossi helped me clean up.

"David how come you always get me something with a DR on it," I asked him.

"Because one day I will no longer be here and I want my memory to be with you always. I may not be your father but you sure feel like my daughter, ever since I met you, I felt connected to you and I always want you to wear that DR and remember I will always love you as a daughter and I will always fight for you". As he said that I began to cry and he hugged me. "I love you too David".

After everything was cleaned up Rossi drove the girls to these places and Derek and I cuddled up on the couch to start watching a movie but I wasn't surprised when I completely passed out.

I woke up in my bed alone and rolled over and a note on the pillow Derek used last night. "Hey Lil mama, I had to run and take care of a few things at my apartment, get some rest and I'll be back later. I've found some nice apartments/ houses we can go look at so you can find a place to live before you have to move out. -Derek." He was gonna help me look for a house. After I read it I laid back down and went back to sleep.

A few hours later my doorbell rang, it was Derek. He came in and we sat down and looked through apartments and houses on his laptop. I decided I wanted an apartment because I've lived in huge houses all my life and wanted something small and simple. So we picked out a few apartments to go view some time this week when we had time from work to do. By the time we were done with that, it was getting late and Derek was heading back to his apartment. As soon as he left I went upstairs took a shower and fell back to sleep.

A/N: wow I didn't think I'd get this out tonight but I couldn't sleep! Hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter will have pictures of potential apartments for y/n to live in! So excited about that!