Chapter 50 - Joe and Dan

I walked around the neighbourhood for about an hour, I had no idea what I was doing, where I was going, what had happened to me at the house or why I was so angry at her. She didn't cause this anger inside me, I did.

If she really did cheat on me it was my fault, my fault for being a shit boyfriend, a boyfriend who didn't deserve her. I sighed was I really going to trust Marcus on this one, would Sophie ever cheat on me?

I came across a park and decided that I had time to waste before going back to the house, admitting that what I did was wrong and apologise to Sophie. So I sat down on a park bench and thought to myself, about everything that had happened since we had got together; the stabbing, the almost death experience and now this, what would be next?

We stuck together as a couple even through all of that and all the years before, before YouTube, before fangirls and before I had met Marcus. So why would she suddenly cheat on me, betray me like that? It just didn't make sense, she had told me serval times that her and Connor had never felt that way towards each other and time and time again I believed them, why? Because I believed that me and Sophie had something special? Sure, but I believed her because I could see that she didn't, I knew what their relationship was really like. And still I believed Marcus!

Why the actual fuck did I believe Marcus? Yeah he's a friend but neither Connor or Sophie would trust him with something like that plus where was his proof. With that I stood up and ran towards the house.

I ran with all my might, I dashed though the door, slamming it on the way in causing Connor, Caspar and Alfie to appear at the doorway to the kitchen and stop me in my tracks. I slowly walked up to Connor, a stern look on my face, looking him in the eyes I saw a glimpse of fear as if he was unsure as to what I was going to do. I didn't take my eyes off of him.

"Tell me the truth, do you and Sophie have a relationship going on behind my back?" I spat through gritted teeth, my knuckles white due to the pressure I was putting on my balled up fists. Connor looked shocked and stared at me as if I had gone insane. Caspar and Alfie took a step back away from Connor as if they didn't want to be part of it.

"J-J-Joe me and Sophie don't feel that way about each other, we would never do anything like that to hurt you, Sophie... l-l-l-loves you Joe" he said stuttering with fear. I was took back Sophie loved me? "She loves me?" I asked shaking my head, it wasn't true, how could she love me still after all I had done?.

"Of course you doof, she really loves you, she'd never hurt you" Connor spoke softly with a grin, before wrapping me up in a one armed hug. " Plus im gay anyway" he whispered to me as he pulled away, I was shocked. "Really" I asked once my composure had returned, " yep of course wasn't it obvious?" he asked smiling at me.

I thought about it a while, everything made sence to me now, why did it have to take me so frickin long. I snickered of course why couldn't I see it? He never felt that way about her because he didn't like girls and she knew this and that why she never felt that way towards him, It was as they said, just a good friendship, where they were so close they could of been in a relationship. How could I be so dumb?

"Thats great!" I shouted, rushing to give Connor a giant hug, " I'm so happy for you!" I screamed tears running down my face, happier that I now knew one, my friend knew what he was, and what he wanted to be and didn't have to hide himself anymore and two because my girlfriend hadn't cheated on me because she fucking loved me!

How many guys could say that?!?!

I released Connor from my bear hug and smiled at him, he really did look happy, like he had finally got a weight of his chest, a weight that had been holding him down for months now. "Excuse me boys but I think I need to have a word with my girlfriend" I said hugging them all once more before leaving the room in a rush. I had to tell her how sorry I was.

I got half way up the stairs and could see Dan and Phil's room, the wall where it had all happened stared back at me slowly and something inside of me feared it was too late. I sighed even if our relationship was over, I hoped we would be able to stay friends at least.

I walked up to the Dan and Phil room and knocked slowly, taking a deep breath, this was it.

~Dans pov~

Me and phil looked at each other as there was a knock at the door, Sophie wouldn't be back yet, she had literally just left to get her swinsuit on and to take her makeup off. I went and opened the door only to see his face.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a sneer, I couldn't think of him in any other way that a dangerous person since seeing the red marks on Sophies neck. " Where's Sophie?" he asked nervously, completely ignoring my question. "Away from you!" I spat becoming angry, he wasn't going anywhere near her if I could help it.

Joe gave me a questionable look before realisation crossed his face, " oh, you heard that then" he sighed looking down at the floor, shuffling his feet. " GOD DAMN IT JOE! Not only did we hear it but she has marks to prove it" I yelled fearing that he didn't know the damage and pain he had caused her. He looked up at me shocked and full of fear, " I hurt her so much she had marks?" he asked tears filling his eyes.

I felt bad for him all of a sudden, of course he hadn't ment to hurt her, of course that didn't justify what he had done either, but it meant that it was only a one time thing, that it hadn't happened before and that he would be alot more careful in the future. I sighed maybe they should talk.

"Joe she in your room" I said sadly, causing him to look up at me and smile widely, " Thankyou" he smiled softly wrapping me into a hug before taking a few steps towards their room. "However I'm coming with you if your talking to her" I shouted causing him to stop in his tracks and frown. " I understand" he sighed as I told Phil that I was leaving for a while.

We walked to Sophie's room slowly, no talking just silence, we were afriad to speak just incase either of us said something that could cause a fight. We reached the door, it was quiet inside. No noise could be heard from behind it, it was tense just like the mood.

I knocked on the door slowly and waited for a reponse, "come in" a whisper said quietly and so we entered slowly.

~Joe's POV~

I entered into our room carefully hiding behind Dan unsure if Sophie would see me and become mad or just kick me out and refuse to speak to me. "Joe's here" Dan said softly walking over to the figure I could hardly see, sat on the bed, since the blind was down, making the room pitch black.

She sighed heavily and got up off the bed walking over to the blind, she began to open it slowly, letting the room fill with light. Light traveled along her body like my eyes until all I could see was the damage I had caused.

Red and purle marks branded her once Golden skin and it was all my fault, they looked incredibly painful and tender, how could I cause this to happen. I suddenly felt sick, what type of monster was I? Why did I hurt this poor girl, someone I couldn't dream of hurting in a thousand years and yet something compelled me to.

Why? How could I?