Chapter 61 Dans, Connors, caspars, Marcus' and Niomi's pov

~Dan's pov~

An hour had been and gone and me and Connor were still searching, still hoping and wishing for them both to be okay, we had now ditched the car and were running up and down alleyways looking for something, anything.

We met up again our breathing heavy and our clothes soaked from the downpour that still rained down from the heavens in a foreshadowing nature. "Did you find anything " Connor panted as I bent over, hands on my knees, my lungs begging me to stop. I looked up at him and shook my head, "No, nothing" I panted back rising to standing position and running my hand through my hair once again.

"Damn it" Connor shouted kicking at the ground in frustration, I was frustrated too, I just wished for a text saying they were okay. "Okay we gotta think, where would Joe and Sophie go, where would be a place that you'd try to end your life?" I asked Connor hoping we could get into their midset.

"ummm...umm.. Maybe... Gosh I dont know... The park maybe... Because you know its quiet?" Connor asked unsure. Suddenly it was as if a lightblub went of in my head, "Connor you're brilliant" I shout pulling him in and kissing his cheek causing his cheeks to flush, "come on follow me" I said running down the path.

~Marcus' pov~

I hated myself, nope hate wasn't the right word, I loathed myself, I couldn't stand what I did or where my mind had been, all I knew is that I needed to make things right and quick.

The boys had a right to be angry and the way Sophie looked at me earlier I just made me hate myself more and more. She showed me sadness, love, forgiveness and sorrow all in one small glance before dashing out the door.

I was actually going to go after her and apologise but then I saw Connor and Dan run towards the door and leave. Niomi hated me and she had right to, she swore at me, saying I had no right to mess with their relationship, to mess with Joe's feelings and I agreed completely. I really wanted to go back and keep my stupid mouth shut but it was impossible, I couldn't and now I was left wanting the world to swallow me up.

I just wanted to take all this pain away, to be able to say sorry and know that they wouldn't hate me for what I did. I also wanted them to know my feelings and why I did this but I knew they never would understand because to be completely honest I didn't either.

They were the perfect couple before I butted in, they loved each other and I tried and successed in destroying it. How? How could I just sit there and enjoy it whilst their world crumbled around me. How could I be perfectly fine with wanting to crush my friends relationship no matter who it was with?

I was and still am a horrible person, I deserve all the world gives me, even if that means not being part of the group.

~Niomi's pov~

No I was not going to let him forget this, I would not forgive him, he had truly managed to hurt both of our friends and yet still couldn't understand the problem or see what was happening around him, he wasn't the person I loved.

This was a monster, a jealous monster who thought he knew what was best for everyone, even when his veiws were complete and utter lies. Joe and Sophie were a great couple and to think that they didn't love eachother and that Sophie was supposedly 'Using' Joe as Marcus put it was so idiotic.

All you had to do was look at them glance at one another, see them talk about eachother and how their eyes sparkled, how Sophie could stay up all night talking about Joe about the things that made him special to her, how they got on like bestfriends when they were around eachother. They were perfect and their relationship didn't need to change.

I just hoped everything would work out okay.

~Caspar's pov~

Yes I had recieved a text from Joe after he left saying he was going, going for a while and that I wouldn't see him for a long time and honestly I didn't believe him, he had left with only a phone, one set of clothes and a jacket. He would be back I was sure of it.

However now a few hours later and that darkness had set in I thought differently, he should have been back by now, should have called or atleast texted, it was weird feeling like I was the only one in the room who cared about him.

I was tempted to dash out and shove my shoes on but he told me not to come after him, he told me he would be back one day, I had to trust him, believe in him todo the right thing.

However I felt ill, sick to my stomach wishing for a sign, because something wasn't right I could tell by the way he held himself when he walked out, by the tone of the message and I knew it wasn't just this relationship crisis.

Also the fact that a few hours later Sophie appeared and ran out the door, not saying a word, just glancing at Marcus was also another reason why I was scared for Joe. However I had to remember he was a good guy.

That he wouldn't do anything he would regret but then again after today I wasnt sure. I just needed to trust him.

~Connors pov~

We spirted down the road, me in front Dan close on my heels, we had to get there soon, but for all we knew it could have been too late.

The darkness clouding around us as rain poured down drenching us, smothering us but it was all worth it. They needed to be okay, I would not let them be anything but okay or happy, however I knew that might not have be the case.

I wiped away my tears and tried to shake the thoughts from my head as we reached the park, The park which looked like a cave full of darkness, loss dreams and regret, I slowed and took a deep breath.

Whatever we were going to find was probably here, whether it was good or bad news was the problem. "You ready? " Dan whispered tapping me on the back, I looked around at him and tried to force a small smile out.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I spoke back neverously, I prayed for good news, as I stept in to the dark, blackness engulfing me.