Hey guys

A couple of new long awaited updates are going to be uploaded soon.

I have had extreme writers block as well so some suggestions would be helpful.

However I want to thank everyone who continues to read and vote :) I love you x

I also wanted tell eveyone my brilliant news, of why I haven't been uploading much recently.  I have had to do alot of work including 50 A5 drawings containing a different subject matter each time, 8 photos taken in the moment showing 8 different emotions and a 3D sculpture that stands up on its own. This work was all for my university, and that if I got the grades needed, I would have to have these things.

The other week was results day and I was to be honestly shitting myself, I knew i had tried my hardest but I was confident that it wouldn't be enough. I was prepared for the worst result. 

On the morning of my results I woke up feeling like the day was going to be a good day and it was! I suddenly felt compelled to look at my phone, so I picked it up and noticed I had a text from an unknown number, thinking that it was just a random accidental text from someone I looked at it.

The firsts words I read were Congratulations you have been accepted at the university of your choice. This caused me to scream waking my whole household up. As you can imagine my parents and sister were very happy for me. I did check online as well to check it wasn't a scam, it wasn't which was good.

So now im a uni girl :) And in september will be doing a fine art course which I am very excited about :D