Chapter 8-Zoe

I couldn't believe that Joe had actually told Sophie how he felt about her, hopefully now though it would help Sophie to see how much Joe liked her. Then and only then would she tell him how she felt. She was so oblivious to how sweet, caring and nice she was. Suddenly I had a spark of imagination.

I sat up quickly knocking Alfie almost out of bed, he gave me a strange look as I searched for my phone, I finally found it hidden in my trousers left pocket. I quickly darted my hand across the screen hoping that it was typing what I wanted it to. Alfie was sat behind me on the bed, reading what I was typing and nodding, he obviously liked the idea. I typed Joe's number in the adress bar and sent it.

I recieved a text back from Joe within minutes, saying about much he agreed, which was that we should throw a party for Sophie and invite all the people that she has surprised or done something nice for in her life to the party. My phone buzzed it was Joe, he had already got a time and a place sorted, "he must like her so much more than I thought I he did" I said telling Alfie.

Me and Alfie began to invite people to the party when I suddenly had an idea, Sophie's best friend Becki, who me, Joe and Alfie were quite close with, had been away studying at Uni, for a long time and they hardly got to see each other, the idea involved Becki being a surprise for Sophie, it also involved Joe too he just didn't know it yet.

I texted Joe, over 60 people were coming to celebrate and thank Sophie, and hopefully if Joe managed to keep quite she wouldn't be any of the wiser. I smiled Joe probably would go over board setting this scheme up, he probably wanted everything to go so well and be prefect for her.

Joe texted back, he was shocked to hear that 60 people wanted to thank Sophie, he also said that she had told it was a Youtuber Spring party and that the dress code was formal. He finished the text by asking if there was anything he needed to do. I smiled and chuckled evilly, as I texted him the deal that he had just promised.

'What...? no, no way, she doesn't even like me'  was the text I received by Joe, I shook my head, it was obvious feelings needed to be shared, and so I messaged back, "Joesph Suggery, Sophie really likes you, you dumbass, please just tell her how you feel at the party and do the speech and thing like we promised and I'm sure, you will be together within seconds".

I recieved a text about five minutes later saying that he hoped I was right, the last text I sent was a reply text saying how I was always right.