Chapter 38- Sophie

I was so glad Joe could come home, he hated it in the hospital, even though he never told me that he did. I could just tell, his smile was fading and the life almost seemed to be drained out of him. His face lit up when the nurse at the hospital said he could come home, he practically jumped out of bed and got changed, I hadn't seen him this happy in a long time. When I wasn't with Joe at the hospital, I was at home working on new videos and feeding Bailey. I hardly got to see my friends anymore and I was starting to have no social life, but I knew Joe needed me and that he was my number 1 proity.

We reached the house and immediately i knew someone or something would be extremely happy see to him, ever since I had took Bailey to the hospital to see Joe, he would wait by the door or pace back and forth hoping he would come back. They definitely had a good connection and I was glad that my little pup was changing Joes perspective on dogs.

Joe hadn't even go the door open half way when he was attacked by he fluffball. I laughed seeing Joe struggle to pick Bailey up whilst carring the three bags. I grabbed the last bag out of the car, shut the door and locked the car, before shimming myself passed Joe into the kitchen.

"He really missed you, you know?" I shouted to Joe when I heard the front door shut. "Really?" Joe said happily. I walked into the front room, carring two mugs of coffee, to see Bailey and Joe curled up on he sofa. "Yeah he used to wait for you to come back, he'd be out by the door for hours" I said slumping down on the sofa. I saw Joe look at me, then look at Bailey and the smile, he looked so relaxed and happy.

Hours later after Joe had played some games and spoke to everyone telling them that he was fine, I decided to ask Joe about America, if he'd let me go or if he was feeling upto it, I would be flying to America, 3 weeks from now and staying with connor a week before playlist live. It was going to be 2-3 weeks before playlist however I thought that Joe would be better alone only for a week.

The best way to gt Joe to listen was to either cook pizza or order it in from Domino's, put on his favourite music which at the moment was Troye's EP and have a romantic meal. So whilst Joe took Bailey into the fields behind the house, to have a run about I decided to change into something sexy but classy as well.

I grabbed the dress I needed and headed for the shower, I washed my hair and the did my make up. I applied my foundation, before adding spots of concealer to hid thoses bad spots, I then grabbed my purple eyeshaddow and shaded it so that it would get lighter the fuller my eyelids got. I finished my look by adding pencil eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes, a little mascara to extend my lashes and some coconut flavoured lipstick on my lips.

I then shoved my hair to the side before pinning it in shape, lastly I curled the ends so that my hair ringleted at the end. I pulled on my dress, a short dark purple sweetheart neckline dress, around the middle was a silver belt and the bottom was covered in dark black lace. I had ran down the stairs Joe would be in soon from his 40 minute walk with the dog, so I decided to set the table up, ring the pizza place and ask for two pizzas, on Meat Feast and the other Hawiian and put some music on.

I had just got off the phone with the Pizza guy when I heard Joe come through the door. "Joe hunny, can you go an get changed into something nice please, its okay I'll look after Bailey" I shouted, "Why? Are we going out?" He said walking into the kitchen, confused. "No, I just want us to have a nice dinner in" I said giving him puppy dog eyes. "Okay babe but what are we having?" He asked leaving the room. "Surprise now go get changed!" I spoke, slapping him on the ass with the tea towel. He turned around and raised his eyebrows challenging me to do it again, when I shook my head and turned away, he whispered under his breath about me being a spoilsport and walkeed towards the stairs.

Within 20 minutes Joe was dressed very smart and was helping pour out drinks for the both of us. I gladed over at his well toned body and I couldn't believe it was all mine. He wore very form fitting black jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket that fit him perfectly, showing off his defined body. I looked up to see him smiling at me, I had been caught staring and I knew it. Immediately heat ran to my cheeks and I turned away, I didnt want to blush but I was embarrassed that I had been caught checking him out. I suddenly felt two arms around me and let out a very high pitched squeak, Joe turned me around before kissing me fulk on the lips.

The kiss although lasting well over 5 minutes wasn't long enough, when we pulled away to breathe I was still desperate for more, I just wanted to get closer to him, all my nerves were on fire and the spark was still alive inside of me. "Dont ever be embarrassed infront of me babe, although I love the colour you go, you shouldn't be embarrassed about looking at me, im yours you are allowed" Joe said lifting my head to look at him. "Okay" was all I could say, as Joe wrapped me up into another kiss.

The kiss didn't last long as the doorbell rang and a person appeared at the door. I gathered it was the Domino's man. I opened the door and collected the pizzas and paidnfor them before returning to Joe. "Guess what I have?" I said as I entered the kitchen. Joe looked at me and laughed, "What do you want from me miss?" He said grabbing the ketchup. "Nothing" I giggled placing the pizza boxes on the table.

Half way through the candlelit dinner our thoughts drifted to playlist live and how the fans were going to act to Joe being there. The fans had been told by playlist that Joe might not make it as he was to ill to come. Many people had demanded their money be returned as they had only brought them to see Joe. Playlist hadn't listened as they knew that Joe would be there and they wanted to see how many people would turn up if they found out that Joe was out if hospital.

I decided that this was my time to ask about the trip, I waited till I finished my mouthful before speaking." Listen Joe I know this is going to be our first playlist together but Connor has asked if I want to go a week before playlist, since ive only been to america a few times and I haven't really spent time with him lately. Is that okay ? If you dont want to be left alone in the house alone for a week with the dog then I will stay and me and connor can plan it a different time?" I said looking down at the plate feeling slightly guilty.

Joe stared at me, placed his piece of pizza down and walked over to me. He bent down to look me in the eyes and waited till I lifted my head, he then smiled and sat down on the seat next to me. He held my hand and breathed deeply. "I know why you think its my choice if you go, but dont worry about me, I will be fine for a week and if I dont feel great I will ring you, then ring my dad, who will call the hospital it will be fine dear, go spend time with your friend, I will just meet you there a couple of days later okay?" He said slowly, meaning every word.

"Okay thankyou babe, I'll connor later. He will be so happy" I said smiling at Joe, who was sitting in his seat opposite me again. Our thought and convosation drifted to things like children and marriage and we both agreed that the relationship we had entered was more than just a crush doomed to fail. It was really and we were both in it for life. We imitated every feeling we had felt a couple of weeks ago and we both agreed that we had gotten closer whilst being in hospital.

After we finished the meal we both headed upto bed, Bailey was fed, watered and alseep downstairs in his doggybed and now it was our turn. No soon as he put his head to the pillow Joe was flat out, he had had a long day, getting back into his old routine. I smiled and covered him wih a blanket making sure that his body wasnt too cold in just his boxers. I washed and brushed my teeth before changing into my purple lace shape fitting nighty and letting my hair down.

I climbed into bed, put my head on the pillow and couldn't help thinking that things were too perfect.