Chapter 22 Joe

When I woke up the sun was shining brightly through the bedroom curtains. I awoke slowly sitting up to do my daily stretch, suddenly a thought hit me me and I remembered everything that had happened, I turned and saw Sophie snuggled up in the covers she looked so relaxed and care free, she was even smiling. Even just looking at her like this brought a small smile to my face and I was able to feel like our relationship would work purely because even in our struggle to keep our emotions in check we still cared about each other. Hopefully she would be the one I spent my whole life with.

I picked up my phone and saw the time, "crap its 11, the guys will be worried about us, plus we need to get the train back today" I said shoving my clothes on, I picked up some black jeans and my turquoise top I then finished it off with my red cap to create my signiture look. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have wash, as I would have a shower later.

Once done I decided to wake up Sophie, no matter how adorable she looked she needed to get up. I crawled onto the bed, next to her and started to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead, I had been lying next to her for about 5 minutes when her eyelids fluttered open, she turned her head to look at me, she smiled and whispered a small "hey", she then rolled over so that she was led on her back. Suddenly her face paled, she looked sick, I was worried I had done something wrong, I was just about to ask her when she asked something?

"Joe answer me truthfully did we do what I remember last night?" she said looking up at me, tears almost overflowing. I looked down at her and my feelings sadned, she didn't like what we did last night but I had to tell the truth, I nodded with sadness in my eyes I sighed as I held her hand for probably the last time. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she sighed, all she could say was "oh", I hugged her, I hated seeing her upset and girlfriend or no girlfriend she was still first and foremost a friend to me and I was going to keep it that way. 

"Sophie, if you didn't like its fine, all you need to know is I loved it and I think it's sweet that we kept asking if the other was okay, if im honest baby I think its brought us closer, however if you didn't like it, we could try again but take it slow until your ready".  I said hopefully, she looked up at me and drying her eyes she said what I wanted, "Joe you were amazing last night and are this morning like always but please don't slow down because you think I don't like it, the fact is I thought you didn't like it. I was about to tell you that it was the best experience for me that I have had in a long time but if you wanted to stop and slow down I would wait, but obviously we feel the same, so I don't have to, do I ?". "No" I said kissing her on the forehead, "now come on lazy butt, its 15 minutes past 11, you need to get dressed".

She smiled and began to get out of bed, as she walked towards the cupboard which stored our clothes she swayed her hips in a sexy way, I was almost to hard to resist touching her but she reached the cupboard only to pull out the shortest day dress she had. She was a sly little minx and loved to tease me, I tried not to stare as she pulled her top over her head.

She threw her top onto the floor before moving to her bottoms, onces again she began to sway her hips and pull her pj shorts down her slim legs all the way down to the floor. She stepped out of them and chucked them into the pile collecting on the floor. She stood before me totally naked and I was finally able to see what I had almost slept with last night. I was breathless she was stunning. 

She turned to face the cupboard before pulling out some underwear,  She slowly slipped the pair of knickers up her legs before they reached the place where they would stay for most of the day. Next she then placed a bra over her boobs before pulling the straps, to stop it falling down, up her arms. She walked slowly over to me, it looked like a dream I once had, she turned handing me both ends of her bra, she then asked me to do it up for her.