Chapter 40

"My silence is not a weakness...but the beginning of my revenge"

After a week...,

"Really? So......you mean that bitch have already a fiance? How dare she is?" an evil smile crept on someone's face as she continue to talk to the other line of the phone.

"that's all I know, I already had a name of her fiance" the other person on the phone said.

"Good! Thanks for all the information my friend, now I can get my revenge to that bitch woman." the tall brunette response.

She smirk as she end the call on the phone. The brunette thought about a very very good idea for her revenge to the woman who ruined her plans and make her life more worst.

She started it but I will end this by hurting them both. The brunette thought.

KAI POV

It's a tiring day today, even I'm not in the office I still work my ass out. Many deadline need to be submitted and I need to prove myself to my parents that I'm worthy enough to manage our company.

I'm really dedicated in my work since my father taught me to handle business. I really admit that I felt pressured since then until now that's why I did do my best for them and for the company.

"You wake up so early" I jump in surprise as I felt someone's hands surrounds my hips.

"hmmm..the weather is good today" I just calmly said as I still look outside as she tighten her hug in my back.

I'm just standing in the balcony shirtless, 10 minutes ago until now. I felt her lips touch my back that makes me look in my sideways as my eyes trying to look back to see her.

Even I can't fully see her, I really love how she makes me felt like this. She's special to me, correction very very especial this woman makes me inspired more everyday to work.

She know that I'm a busy man but still she's always in my side, and never leave me. I'm happy being with her but at the same I felt sad because our of our situation that we're hiding for how many years.

I touch her hands with my hands as I unclasp her hands that makes her grown shortly but suddenly gone when I face her and hug her back so tight. Even I can't see her, I know that she smiles from ear to ear.

I kiss her hair "The view was so beautiful so do you." I blurt out as I close my eyes and kiss her temple.

"Do you think it's so early saying sweet words?" She said in joke that makes me smirk.

I look at her as I shake my head "Nope! Sweet words are fit for a woman like you" I told her as I look her in her eyes and put my hands in her cheeks as I softly cares it.She smile as we look to each others eyes. I look at her face from forehead to her jaw and stop at her rosy lips.

I look her in the eyes as she lean her face in my palm and kiss it. This is not what I plan, I supposedly end everything about us. I should just say to abort the baby but how can I? seeing the only woman I ever love back then.

When the day I arrived and saw her can't deny that my feelings is still their. I still want her so much, I know it's wrong because I already have a fiance but I can't control my feelings without even thinking what is wrong and right.