033

-People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long-

JISOO'S POV

"What were you thinking Lisa? You know how much we worry about you? Did you know that we didn't fell asleep for God knows how many hours?Gosh!...you makes us all worry. What was your thinking? You even turned off your phone. We're freaking out when your not home yet because we think that something bad happened to you and now we just know that you fucking drunk last night? For what reason huh MANOBAN?" Jennie grumble as she scolding Lisa.

Actually I never knew that Jennie is harsh when she was very worried, it makes me also scared. I mean if I where in Lisa's place now, I would really shut my mouth and just pretend I'm listening to her like what my friends doing now.

I never see it coming, Jennie is like a mother who's scolding Lisa. I really plan to punch that monkey but sad to say Jennie again beat me up first and slap Lisa in her face, like pakkkkk. That was really savage because I think that slap was really hard, I mean punch is more painful than slaps but Jennie's slaps is different you know.

Now that I know that Jennie is like this, I would never do anything to her that makes her mad or angry because that would be my dead end. Even though we're not that close to each other but still, I'll think in advance that she will also do that to me and thinking of it makes me have a goosebumps.

I think Lisa deserves all of the scolding of Jennie. I really don't know how to explain it but the way she's scolding my friend makes me realize that Jennie really cared about Lisa and I'm happy to know that for the first time Lisa Manoban is like a scared y cat in front of Jennie Kim.

I want to scold Lisa too, like I really want to beat her ass out but I can't do that I don't want also to butt in, in there moment you know, I don't want to be the next target of Jennie Kim. So I just let her do the honor to lecture my not so called stupid friend.

"Lisa's girlfriend is freaking scary dude" Bambam lean towards my ears as he said it in a whisper.

I just shake my head. "Believe me or not dude but they are not in relationship." I told him as a matter of fact that makes Bambam raised his brows.

"The fuck! Really? And then why Lisa let that woman do that to her?" Bambam asked that makes me shrug my shoulder.

I really know what is the reason, but I just don't want to say it to Bambam especially that Jennie is in relationship with someone, for sure Bambam would not like or even don't like the idea of her and Lisa.

By the way Rose is not with us because she have a important work to do. She just leave us when we went here in Bambam's place. Thankfully that she's not here though because she makes me irritated because of her attitude, Rose is pretty but outside not inside or she just don't like me that's why she's harsh to me too.

I really now get it why the two becomes best friend, at least now I know what would be there attitude. I can really handle that chipmunk but Jennie?huh, No thanks, I think Lisa better handle that woman.

By the way I really thank this guy because he still keep my contact, even though that we didn't even chat each other. I know Bambam when Lisa introduce me to him in the Thailand, I have a vacation there for months that's why I know this dude.

I really didn't expect that he is here in Korea because he never say anything to me or to Lisa, but still I'm thankful to him for saving Lisa last night. This woman is such a careless person, she just do what she want to do without thinking what would be the outcome.