026

MATURE CONTENT!!!🔕🔕🔕
"Don't read if your uncomfortable"

-There are not enough days in forever, to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.-

The necessary special effects are not in Lisa's possession, but what she'd like for her to imagine is Jennie's beautiful face coming close to her. Her cat-like-eyes closing, her medicine-sweet lips puckering up, and it feels like the time slows down.

And then, somewhere below this, Lisa's heart reacting.

Not a thump exactly, not even a leap but a kind of swish, like a frog kicking off from a muddy bank. Lisa's heart felt's like its going to explode between two element: one, excitement; the other, fear.

Excitement because, it's feels like its just her fantasy of being with Jennie and the thought of what they are doing now makes Lisa's mind blow. Jennie's so special to her, that's why it's excite her more to make love with the brunette.

Fear, Lisa always felt scared every time she touch Jennie, because of their situation and feelings for each other. It feels like it's too much to be handle but every time they have a physical contacts, Lisa's body is not cooperating with her mind.

She always, control herself when it comes to Jennie, but in this situation right now, Lisa's fear is defeated because, her body taking control of everything now. She just didn't think what would be the consequences because in the end Lisa knows she won't regret anything that would be happen tonight.

Lisa tried not to think that much when Jennie connected her lips to her. She tried to hold up her mind of the things that was happening but her body can't take it anymore neither the thing under her pants is getting impatient. She really can't control of what's her hearts and body wants.

Lisa deepened the kiss and totally lost in her thoughts. With one hand she took Jennie's dress effortlessly and dropped it on the floor. Lisa's hands ran through Jennie's thighs as she starts to caress it that makes Jennie tickles and moan between their kisses that makes Lisa more aroused.

Jennie's hands are just steady on Lisa's chest while gripping the hem of Lisa's shirt. Jennie love how Lisa touch her, she felt how Lisa take it slow. Lisa suddenly move Jennie's body and make the brunette put on Lisa's top. Lisa tugged at the bottom of Jennie's Panties, her hand slid up in Jennie's spine.

Jennie felt a tremor go through her body, when she felt Lisa's hand at her back. Lisa's hand slid back down her spine, resting at Jennie's hip. Jennie's unconsciously tilted her head to depend the kiss and even, giggle as she bit Lisa's bottom lip. They kissed more and more passionately by the second.

After a moment, Lisa slid her hand down and lightly grip her hands in Jennie's thigh as she pull Jennie closer to her while the brunette grind into Lisa's crotch. Jennie slightly moan when she felt how hard was.

Jennie suddenly pull out from the kiss, that makes the blonde groan at the sudden lose of the contact of their lips. While Jennie's smirk when she see's how Lisa's expression change into dismay.

Jennie's fingers hold Lisa chin " I want you Lisa." Jennie sated like a request. Jennie's fingers trailed to Lisa's face until to her plump lips.

"So do I, Jennie" Lisa replied in a husky voice that makes Jennie smashed her lips again to Lisa because she was so damn wet and turned on.

Lisa get up as her elbows support her body while they still continue the kiss. Lisa suddenly shift their position which makes Jennie pinned on the soft mattress and makes Lisa on the top.