Chapter 44

note: I have some changes in chapter 43 in the last part, because it's related on what happen on chapter 35.

"How should I start something new if you're still in my mind, I want forget everything we have but I can't because you are the best thing happen to my life and my worst yet I would never forget the person makes me complete."

Lisa was early in her work now and she just carry the materials needed for the construction. The rooftop of Mrs. Lee was almost done it's for the final retouch and then it's all good.

Meanwhile Jin ,June and Bobby just look at Lisa who's busy getting the tools without even needing help by them. The 3 guys have an idea of what's Lisa's action but they are too shy to ask because Lisa is still their boss.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now guys" June said, Bobby and Jin just nod at response.

"I think we need to help her" Jin said that makes Bobby hit him at the back of his head.

Jin groan when Bobby hit's him, while June just laugh at their silliness. Bobby suddenly get something in the box as he get one of the can beers and walk his direction to Lisa. He handed the one can to her which makes Lisa look at it.

"You need this" Bobby said that makes Lisa knitted her brows.

Lisa put the tools she carry as she reach for the can beers. June and Jin also joined them as they drink before they start to work.

"Do you think I really need this huh?" Lisa suddenly ask as she open the can.

"Hmm. Of course, I sense something not okay"  Bobby said that makes Lisa look at him.

Lisa smirk "Tch!.not okay huh?" Lisasaid in a low voice a she sip the beer into her mouth.

"Boss, even you wouldn't tell us, we just knew it." Jin stated which makes Lisa look at him in knitted brows.

"Tell me...are you guys, stalking at me? How the hell you know something, I even didn't mention to you." Lisa suspiciously looking at them as they just shrugged their shoulder.

"Boss if your exhausted from work..you can just take on leave you know" June stated that makes Lisa laugh.

Lisa thought they have an idea why she was not okay and he just laugh because she assume that they already know the story about what happened to her and Jennie. She just realize that none of them she tell except Jisoo.

"You know, if someone saw us drinking during work, they might kick our ass out from work." Lisa stated that makes the three guys laugh.

"Then they should be here, and let's take the opportunity that they are lazy monitoring us, plus our boss is here to defend us, right guys?" June exclaimed that the two guys agree.

"Then, I will be the one to kick your ass then." Lisa replied that makes the three look to her as she smirk.

Lisa was lucky to have a 3 idiots to accompany here but still, she can't control her eyes to look at Jennie's house which was so close in Mrs. Lee's house. She still hope that she can see Jennie in the window or in the balcony.

Lisa just shook his head as she continue her work, even she drink a lot of beer or any alcohol, Jennie will not be out of his mind and heart. She can't deny that it's so hard for her to forget Jennie even Jennie told her to end everything.