014

It's been a week since Suelgi and Jennie have a serious talk. But she still don't know what to do specially now that Kai, was arrived from the trip.

However, Jennie and Lisa continued to communicate through messaging each other and sometimes if they have free time they make calls to each other.

Lisa know that Jennie's fiance is back so she didn't interact much to Jennie whenever she saw the cat-eyes brunette passing by infront of Mrs. Lee's house.

Sometimes she saw Jennie in there balcony glancing  at her while she just reciprocate it with a smile.

Lisa know her limits and restraint her feelings everytime she saw Jennie. But deep inside she really want to interact to the brunette personaly or invite her but she don't want to cause complications about Jennie's personal life. She really respect Jennie after all.

The days goes by, Jennie realize that Lisa act like she's  never show interest to her. Since the day her soon to be husband arrived from his trip.

The way the blonde distant herself whenever she's with Kai. Lisa was really ignoring her presence.

Part of Jennie was sad because she don't understand why Lisa act that way. She never like the idea that Lisa is oblige to distant herself to her. They never discuss it neither when they texted or call each other, they just talk about work and how was there day.

Jennie thought that  having Kai by her side  makes her forget about the kiss  incident happened but she's too wrong about that. She even can't stand seeing Lisa ignoring her.

To make it worst she really want Lisa to looked at her and want the blonde attention.

Like  one morning Jennie was comfortably leaning her elbow at the railings of there balcony while wearing a smile on her lips.

She intentionally do that to call Lisa's attention but Lisa was so busy of there work like she have no time to take a break and just work her ass up.

Jin saw Jennie looking at them as Jennie wave her hand to him  as he inform the other that Jennie's looking at them.

Bobby and June also wave back to her while Lisa just smile at her and give her a wink. Jennie smile widely as she succeed of getting Lisa's attention.

The little moment they share broke when Kai suddenly appeared and give Jennie a back hug behind without wearing her shirt and just a boxer shorts.

Jennie jump in surprise by Kai's action and her smile fades right away. Lisa immediately look away at them and continued what she's doing.

Jennie tried to push Kai from behind but his fiance start trailing a kisses to her shoulder up to her neck, not minding that there are people watching them.

For the first time Jennie feel embarass because of Kai's action. She glance to where Lisa  is but the blonde didn't look up to  them like she don't give them a damn.

She told Kai that they better get inside before lecturing her partner of acting like no other people in the neighbor.

" What was that for?" Jennie ask to Kai but Kai didn't listen to her. " Love? You should go to the bathroom and take a shower cause we were going to be late at our appointment today." Jennie lightly push Kai's body while Kai still continue to give her kisses in her neck going to her ear and bite in softly.

" Love..give me 15 minutes. I miss you very much and I want to make it up to you this time." Kai whispher in a husky voice like he convincing Jennie to make love with him.

" NO! Stop it Kai" Jennie exclaimed in a half shout. She turn around to face Kai. " Love. We can't do it right now and at this time. We can do it in other time just not now. Our appointment is more important for the both of us." Jennie cupped Kai's face with her hands to convince his fiance.