010

JISOO'S POV

I didn't imagine myself staying her in Lisa's apartment was a big mistake. Don't get me wrong, here place was very beautiful and relaxing but I didn't feel relax today and comfortable either.

I groan in irritation as I watch Lisa and this brunette girl I didn't know who she is. I'm here at her kitchen preparing the food that the woman brought earlier.

I feel like a house maid in this place. Really? Is not my place but, I do all the chores and preparing them to eat.

I can't wait to slap my slippers into Lisa's face. She's really an actress indeed, pretending to be sick, sick of the beer we empty last night.

" Earth to Kim, Jisoo!" I furrowed my brows hearing Lisa's voice. She wave her hands infront of my face.

I glare at her " Who's that?" I pointed my finger to the girl who's comfortably seating in the living room. Before she can answer I continue " After I get out from your fucking bathroom, that fucking woman ordered me to do all this?" I said as I pointed the foods in the table.

Lisa lean forward but keep her distance so that are faces won't be to close. " Sorry Chu. I really owed you a lot, but can you just pretend for a little longer that I'm sick. Please. " Lisa plead like her life will depend on me.

I put my hands in the air in defeat " Happy? " she smile then nod. " By the way who's that woman? Is that the woman you kissed in the bar? What is her name again?.....J-...Jen..nie.ahh..Jennie." Lisa chuckles.

" Your a clueless gay ever." Lisa turned her head to see, what was the doing." I think I should inform her that were ready to eat." She look back and me and give me a tap in my head.

" You better tell her ma'am" I mock her as she step back.

She turn around to walk in the living room but as she take her 2 steps she pause,and she turn her head and glance at me.

" Your such a good friend of thinking that it was Jennie. " I raise my brow of what does she mean by that, but before I can asked her she fired back. " The woman in my living room is my boss that I called last night." Lisa said as she continue her steps in the living room.

I process all of what Lisa said. Hell! I know it's too late to react but I widen my eyes in what she told me.

Fuck.

It's a good decission that I just mentally curse that woman in my head. What was Lisa's boss doing here? Is she that concern to Lisa? What the actual fuck is this settings.

I shake my head for having many thoughts about what was actually Lisa's boss and her, was happening, like are they dating or something?

I regain my posture as I saw Lisa and her boss walking towards me. When they reach the dining table, Lisa politely pull a chair for her boss awkwardly.

---------------

" No. You don't need to do that" Lisa command me like a soldier.

" I insist. I know you still feel the pain in your head, so.....Yes I will do this." I said in stern look.

Lisa just massage her temple while we're arguing of who's gonna wash the dishes.

After the awkward lunch with her boss. We argued like this like a child. Thankfully her boss was already out of the picture, I mean she already left, 5 mins. ago.

" I'm fine now. And I use hands to wash that dishes not my head so it's not a big deal. " Lisa counter back. She's right but I know she doesn't even felt good either.