023

-Love is not only made for lovers,it is also for friends who love each other better than lovers.-

ROSE POV

"Are you following me?" I irritatedly ask to this rude woman I met in the cafe and luckily in the airport earlier.

She was following me since earlier when we arrived in Haeundae hotel, I really don't know what is she up too. We never say a word to each other so, I really don't know of what is her motives.

By the way,Jennie check in here so I decided to follow her and surprise my best friend. I just knew that she went her early than I expected. I though that she will wait for me until I comeback to Korea.

After my trip in Paris was finish I really booked my ticket to Busan, just to accompany Jennie. I know that she need a friend now, because the way her voice sounds like when were talking in the phone I can sense that something was wrong.

Even though my friend didn't say it to me. I can feel it, by just listening to her voice. I really imagine what would Jennie's reaction when she will see me here.

I know she will be shock in suprise then give me a tight hug. I really miss my mandu friend, even if she is a bitch sometimes.

She also told me that Kai is in a business trip though that's why I'm here to make her happy. I like as a couple but sometimes, I'm pissed of Kai, because he can't even do Jennie a favor even in a small things. He just work and work his ass out.

If you're wondering why I know where Jennie's number is, well of course she was with me when she booked a reservation.

Oh! I almost forgot that someone was just following me behind. I really don't know why she keep on following me since we arrived in these place. She's like a dog who always been tailing me, lately.

I suddenly stops from walking that make her bump at me "Ouch! Can you please look at where you going through? Don't you have a sense of direction? Also, why do you always keep on following me?" I annoyingly said to her but she just fold her arms together.

"Excuse me! For your information, I'm not following you, okay? Don't assume to much lady chipmunks" She mocked me as she passed through me and intentionally hit my shoulder.

The thickness of this woman face, after I had ridden her for free, she will just pay me back with her rudeness. She's really getting into my nerves, since the day I know her. I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fist.

When her back was facing me I secretly gesture her a middle finger up as I mentally curse her out loud.

Now, that its turn the tables, because the rude woman is ahead of me now. While we were walking at the hotel corridors as I trailed behind her.

Since earlier in the elevator we keep our distance to each other and just exchange some annoying words. I really thougt though that she's following me because I didn't see her booked or check in in the reception area.

I break in my thoughts when I see her stops, infront of the door in room #136. I just keep my body straight as I continue my tracks. At last we will not see each other, I just smile in victory thinking that we will separate now, after the long ride until her in the hotel.

I feel like I'm free for a moment as I pass through her. The dog-like woman is knocking in the door while patiently waiting for the room owner to open it for her.

I take my four steps but suddenly I stop, I take a glimpse in the corner of my eyes to the woman who's tapping her foot on the floor and knock again to the door multiple times.