Don't read this!!!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!

Skies are blue

But my feeling is so true

When I first met

You.

Hug and kisses is not I want

But loving a person like you was beyond.

Nothing can explain why I fall for the person who even doesn't know how to love someone, nor interested to someone like me.

It's not about whom I love or whom she love, it's just about of how interesting life would be when I know that she's with me.

It will not change the fact that everything about her is extremely exciting and ground breaking.

Seeing her inner self makes me realize that she's uniquely pretty inside and out

It's not about the beauty or the status she have but it's about how gorgeous insides in her heart.

This is not what I expect to met nor imagining who's gonna be with me.

She is of what she was,

She makes everything about this world so perfect and alive,

Moving from the past is hard but looking at the present and the future where she was standing and waiting for me makes it all my senses to wake up.

Broken and tragic love in the past makes it worthy; accepting, trusting,believing and have faith is not the true meaning of love.

Because in ourselves we know what is love, we know when, how and why we felt it. Nothing can explains on it excepts us who felt it.

This little words of mine is own my own

I never use or copy someone's work just to create this words who's already stock in my heart, my soul and my mind.

I love how freely I can write everything

Anything that bothers me and makes my mind thinks

A lot of thoughts that I can't directly say to someone or to anyone, this is my pretty simple secret of mine.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS😂😂😂❤❤❤

I just want to share to you of what's I'm capable especially  writing random things.