022

-What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.-

LISA'S POV

"Can we just take a little rest for an moment Jennie." I complaint while Jennie is excitedly dragging me.

We stop from walking for a moment "Yah! We're  still to far to reach the top Lisa. Your really a weakling stick woman." Jennie tease me as she smirk.

"Wow!Really? Me a stick woman? How about you? A jealous kitten who's dragging a stick woman to climb up to the top?" I mocked her that make her pout. Okay! She win but the hell, I'm tired of climbing up these stairs though.

"I though you'd  like to see other beautiful places here in Busan, why are you complaining now? Is that because Jessie is not with us? Do you want me to call her for you?" Jennie uttered that make me stand straight and pinch her cheeks.

"Oh God!here we go again with that Jessie thing, I told you she's with someone now, okay. Lets just skin a cat." I told her that makes her knitted her brows. " It means we need to do everything to achieve climbing this stairs." I added that make her nod.

"What do we need to do smartass? To achieve climbing this long stairs." She asked that make me laugh and hold her arms.

"The only way, scaredy cat is to walk and walk." I chuckles and start to dragged Jennie to the stairs.

"What a smart idea..ha-ha-ha..not funny" She response that makes me giggles.

We continue to climb up into the stairs while bickering like a dog and cat. Who wouldn't be? She always annoy me by always saying Jessie's name.

I regret that I told her about what happened to me and Jessie. At first she cannot believe it but she didn't disgust me though because she said that it's normal to crave for sex thats make me irrritated more because she think that I'm a sex addict.

"Oh God!how long does we need to walk to reach heaven?" I grumble as we still continue to walk upstairs.

Jennie smirk "Your complaining again, I though you have a good idea to skin a cat. Where is your smart-ass mind now? Let's get this show on the road, can we?" Jennie retorted that makes me chuckles.

"Okay! If you say so. You win. Let's just keep going." I told her that make her nod.

We continue on walking on the stairs while, holding our hands. I really don't know what is in the top of this hills village because all I can just see is  the house our connected to each other though and the stairs are colorful like a rainbow.

Jennie didn't said much about the place because she want to surprise me but I think I will never be surprise if I will just see these houses. I mean they are unique houses but what's the point of all of these.

"You're thinking too much." I break in my thoughts when Jennie speaks.

I put my hands in my nape "Yeah! I think these place is -" before I can finish my statement Jennie shift my body to face the view.