027

-Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, YOU prove me wrong-

Ringgggg.........

Ringggggg.......

Ringgggggg......

Jennie suddenly reaches out her phone when she heard it's ringing. she groans in annoyance when her hands still searching her phone that was so noisy.

Jennie can't take it anymore as she gets up and leans her back at the headboard of the bed while her eyes still closed. When she found her phone she automatically unlocked it and then answer it without looking at her screen of who is calling to her that early.

"Hello," a man's voice that makes Jennie's eyes suddenly widen.

Jennie suddenly stiffens and her throat went dry suddenly like she can't speak or even utter even one word because she was shaken. She tries to open her mouth to speak but there's no sound that will come out though.

When the man in the other line speaks again Jennie looks at the figure beside her as she gulps and covers her naked body in the blanket. She grips the blanket tightly as she cleared her throat.

"H-Hi,l-love?" Jennie stutter as she speaks to the caller.

"Hey! did you just wake up love? did I disturb your sleep?" Kai asked in the other line in a sweet voice.

"N-No!I-I was just waking up when you called me." Jennie's speak disinterestedly.

Jennie and Kai continue to talk to each other, Kai keeps saying Jennie that she misses her so much that makes Jennie more uncomfortable because she felt a pang of guilt all of a sudden.

Who wouldn't be? your talking to your fiance saying he missed you so much while laying in bed naked next to the person you have just sex last night. But Jennie didn't regret anything though.

"I really miss you, Love, I hope next week I can go home, but sad to say I have a lot of work here," Kai stated that makes just Jennie hum in response.

Jennie doesn't know if she really believes that Kai was there because of the business but she just go with the flow and never let Kai felt that in reality they are not especially when Jennie think again of what was she just heard from Kai's mouth at that time.

In the other hand, Lisa move closer to Jennie's body to hug the brunette but to her dismay she just hug the leg part that make her open her eyes and look at the brunette.

"Good morn-" Lisa was cut off when Jennie suddenly cover Lisa's mouth.

Jennie signal Lisa to shut up that makes the blonde confuse and when she looked up to Jennie she realize that Jennie is talking to someone in the phone.

"Love? is that Rose? she sound so different today, did she have a soar throat?" Kai asked that makes Jennie close her eyes and think of an answer for a minute.

"Y-yeah! Rose is with me now, I-I mean..ammm...she just right here beside me.w-we slept together lasts the night." Jennie stammered while Lisa still processing what was just Jennie said to the caller.

When Kai believed Jennie, he changes the topic and shared her experience in his trip which makes Jennie take the opportunity to mouthed Lisa that the caller on the phone is Kai which makes the blonde widen her eyes and cover her mouth with the pillow.

Jennie finds it funny when Lisa understands her now and she suddenly chuckles when Lisa acted like she's dead or sleeping.

Kai thought that Jennie is very happy talking to her but in reality, it's not him who makes Jennie happy. Jennie will just reply to Kai a short response because she felt bored hearing Kai talking nonsense things.