025

-Let's face it, you did steal me. But you save my life too. And somewhere in the middle, you showed me a place so different and beautiful, I can never get out of my mind, and I can't get you out of there either. Youre're stuck in my brain like my own blood vessels.-

I love you Jennie...

I love you Jennie...

I love you Jennie...

Jennie's keep echoing in her mind of what Lisa said that morning. She can't deny the fact that she titillate when she heard those words in Lisa's mouth.

It's 2 o' clock in the afternoon, and Jennie is in Rose room. A while ago they Rose decided to have her own room but, she want Jennie to be her roommates.

"Come on, Jennie! I'm your best friend, please lets sleep here together." Rose beg to her friend but Jennie still shake her head.

"Why are you acting like a kid, Rose? Come on! I thought you like Jisoo." Jennie uttered that makes the Aussie give here an annoying look.

"Who said I like that dog-woman? Are you fucking kidding me! I never said that, didn't I?" Rose asked Jennie that make the brunette chuckles.

"You didn't said to me but the way you acted that day when I told you about the kissing scene between you and her, you really smile an idiot." Jennie stated that makes her friend slam her in the lap.

Rose fold her arms "I really swear to God! Fine, I like the kiss but just the kiss, not her and I didn't know that she's the dog-woman I hate." Jennie suddenly laugh because Rose can't even blurt out Jisoo's name.

"See. You really need to be in one room Chaeng, so that the two of you could reconcile and please stop calling her, a dog-woman will you?she has a name. Lisa also said that Jisoo love chicken that's why she call her bestfriend, Chichu." Rose just roll her eyes and look away to her friend but deep in side she want to chuckles when she heard the word 'Chichu', she thinks that it's a cute nickname.

Rose pretend to have a bore expression "Whatever!" Jennie observe her friend who restraining herself to smile so the brunette think an evil plan to make her friend say 'Yes'.

Jennie suddenly poke Rose stomache that make the Aussie, chuckles. Rose glare at Jennie to stop but the cat-eyed  brunette continue to tickles her friend until it burst out laughing.

Jennie and Lisa plan to put the two tom and jerry in one room, so that their two bestfriends will conciliate. They don't want the two to always bicker each other especially that they were there to Busan to enjoy and have fun.

Jennie and Rose keep on tickling each other until Rose, finally give up and makes her agree to her best friend. Even though she don't like the idea but she don't want to be the kill joy of their trip.

However, in the other hand Jisoo and Lisa are seriously talking to each other. The room is surrounded by the tention that makes Lisa felt nervous because she know that her best friend is in serious mood.

Lisa break the silent "I know that you will scold me. Your a good friend to me chu and I don't want to dissappoint you but, I really can't waste this moment to have her." Lisa fidgeting her fingers as she look down  while seating oj the edge of the bed.

Jisoo just look at her friend and take a deep breath "Friend? I'm not just your friend Lisa, I'm your best friend, your supporter, your shoulder to cry on and your man. Who said that I will scold you? Your not a kid anymore to be scolded, So....why would I do that?" Jisoo uttered that make Lisa look at her friend and pout.

Jisoo was currently leaning in the wall  beside the door while crossing her arms and knitted her brow. "I thought that you followed me to smack my ass out of here." Lisa purse her lips.