028

-The wrong person will give you less than what you're worth but that doesn't mean that you have to accept it-

"Oohhhh God!... mmmm...yeah"

"ahhhh..urgh!"

"oh yeah~....hmmmpp..ahhhh"

It's been 2 days since Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rose vacation was ended. It's only been 8 hours since Jennie and Lisa arrived in Lisa's apartment. So technically they are alone together doing their business. what's a business? I think you all know already what business it is.

By the way, Jisoo and Rose were the first to bid their goodbyes before the two couples, went home. Couples? Yeah, you heard it right, the way they treat each other their friends called them a couple, I mean a secret couple indeed.

Back to the business, Jennie keeps blabbering words as she moans when she felt that she's going to cum.

20 minutes ago, the two have intimate make out that turns into a hot session. The two can't control it anymore as they make love again in Lisa's apartment.

"Ohhh, Lisa~ I-I'm goi-" Jennie didn't finish off what was she's saying when Lisa and her both reach their climax.

Lisa groan as she slams herself beside Jennie. The sweats of their bodies are visible while they both gasping for air. Jennie reaches for the blanket to cover her body while Lisa just lay flat naked as she closes her eyes.

"WoW! That was incredible, I never imagine that having sex while you're having a jet lag is so fucking good. It makes me more awake, I didn't even felt tired." Jennie amusingly said as Lisa chuckles at Jennie's statement.

Lisa hit Jennie with the pillow softly "Your terrible, It's my first time that a woman was so amused having sex even though she felt tired and exhausted in a trip or having a jet lag." Lisa shakes her head as she takes a glance at Jennie, who's laughing.

"You tempted me to do it again Lisa, don't you remember?" Jennie's defense which makes Lisa smirk.

"Excuse me?me tempting you?" Lisa points herself "If you don't remember you seduce me after you take the shower and wear those fucking sexy bathrobe." Lisa sarcastically said as she faces Jennie and wiggles her brow.

"Really? So now, It's my fault, all of this thing happen to us?... Aishah! I didn't even seduce you. It's just your pervert mind imagine me naked in front of you." Jennie retorted that makes Lisa, widen her eyes when she heard the word pervert.

Lisa grumbles "Okay fine, you win but let me clear things to you, I'm not perverting you, not now that I saw you naked though." Lisa mumble that makes Jennie flushed for a moment as she slaps Lisa's arms that makes the blonde wince in pain.

The two just continue bickering until they felt tired. Jennie and Lisa cuddle as they both close their eyes and fall asleep.

JISOO'S POV

I woke up because my phone is ringing like an alarm. Aish! Why I always woke up like this? Can I wake up silently without disturbing my sleep?

I groan in annoyance as I scratch my head and grab my phone to answer it without looking at who's the caller.

When I'm ready to scold the caller, my eyes widen in shock when I heard a familiar voice in the other line.

My throat went dry as I gulp. "H-Hello, H-Hey! W-what's u-p?" I was stuttering mess, on the phone while speaking to the person, I never imagine or even expect to call me.

I know she needs something. For all the people why me? Aisshh! Your such an idiot Jisoo, of course, she will call you because she is your best friend's ex-girlfriend.