019

LISA'S POV

Jennie and I has safetly arrived at Gimhae international airport in Busan. It's my first time to visit this place and I was really  captivate of how big and beautiful their airport.

I've never been visit any province in Korea, I just roam around in Seoul specially in Gangnam mostly because I always prioritize my study, work and Tzuyu at that time. That's why I didn't have time to visit a place like this.

I looked around the aiport when we step our foot in the area. I was so amaze of the design capacity of the airport. I'm an archetic so it's normal for me to observe the place of how beautifully it was done.

Every facilities is more organized rather than the other airport I've seen. Jennie decide that it's better we take a plane than train or bus so that we can't encounter hassle while in the trip.

" Earth to Lisa! Are we just gonna stand here in the center or where moving going so that we can take a rest." Jennie snapped me and break my thoughts. I don't know how long we've been standing here but I can see in her eyes that she's already tired.

" S-sorry!..I-It's J-just...I'm so amaze to the design in this facilities and the structures, you know." I give her a apologetic smile as she just facepalm.

" I see. This is just an airport you know. By the way let's go outside because our service is here already and please  close your mouth cause your totally drooling to whatever you appreciate in this place." Jennie walk ahead as I just slowly put my hand into my chin to wipe the saliva that flowing out of my mouth. But when I touch it, I didn't  feel any saliva under my mouth.

What the fuck! She just trick me. I just mentally curse and walk my way to follow Jennie.

Jennie already booked us a hotel in Haeundae beach and now we're heading to that place. We are now riding a cab that Jennie rented and again I was just staring at the outside of the window while my mouth went agape.

Holy shit. I think I'm in love with this place.

" Me too." huh? I look at Jennie " I mean, me too. When I first got here, I was amazed and mesmerized by the place, just like what your doing now Lisa." She laugh at me as she added . God! She's teasing me again,

I shake my head " Don't laugh at me like that, will you? It's my first time visiting a beautiful place like this except from my country which is Thailand. Seoul is also beautiful but not as beautiful like this. I mean the fresh air, the nature, the beach, it's just a WOW! " I told her enthusiastically while I specify the word 'wow'.

Jennie nod. " I agree but I didn't know what Thailand look like though. I hope I can visit there someday and you will tour me around in your country?" She said like it sounds like a question. I just wiggle my brows before turning my attention back again in the window of the cab.

Jennie told me everything, everytime we pass a beautiful place and she also told me about the place we were going to stay for 5 days and 4 nights.

Jennie also said that the said beach which is  haeundae is the most famous and popular beaches in the country. I really  wonder of how much did Jennie paid everything for the two of us. I don't really like the idea that she already paid everything except for the meals but she insist of doing it because she said that she's the one who invited me here.

After a not so long ride we arrived in the said hotel and again I was totally amaze for the ninth time . This place is like heaven for me. I can't say anything  I was just tongue tide.

I quickly close my mouth when I saw Jennie eavert her gaze  at me. I roam my eyes around as I bit my bottom lips so that she won't see that I am drooling again in this place.