007

ROSE POV

I was staring to Jennie in God knows how long. You know why? 'cause she's not in her usual self and it's freak me out.

She was eyeing the dresses for an hour and until now she can't even decided which clothes the model should wear for the next photo shoot for a magazine cover.

I face palm as I approach on where she was.

" Hey Jen! Are you okay?" I tap her shoulder softly while she flinch of the sudden contact.

"Hey! Y-yeahh..I'm f-fine." Jennie said not looking in my eyes. I know there's something bothering her since she arrived.

" Yeah! I can see that your fine, very fine. Cause I didn't saw you eyeing the dress like an hour, and you spacing out, Did you sleep well last night? .." I rolled my eyes as I told her sarcasticly  and crossed my arms.

She deep breath. " Okay! I'm not fine" Jennie said in whispher. Before I can asked her again, she continue to talk. " This is bullshit Chaeng,..urrrgghh! I...I..don't know why I'm distracted." Jennie start pacing back and forth while her fingers are in her lips bitting which her habbit whenever she's nervous or distracted.

"Why is that? Is this because of the magical kiss? Or You just miss Kai?" Jennie stop from pacing and face me.

" Can you stop mentioning about last night? I didn't even said it was magical, god damn it. You know what, I hope that Kai will be here soon as possible so that I can avoid Lisa." I widen my eyes in mentioning a name that I'm not familiar.

" Ooh! So Lisa is her name, what a charmer. So did you see her or did she stalk you?" Jennie mouth went agape realizing she mention Lisa's name without realization while I smirk at her.

" What the...." She was cut off when the photographer talk. " Sorry for interrupting your talk but the model is waiting for the clothes she will wear and need to get dress now." He eyed me and Jennie before we snapped out.

" Yeah! Well....I already have the dress her and I just need to bring it to the stylish." Jennie blurt out without even thinking which dress the model should wear.

The photographer nodded then proceed to what he was doing.

I glared at Jennie and shook my head in disbelief.
" Did you decide already?" I spoke to her.

" Decided for what? Oh, Rose, if you will bring it up again, I swear, I will disband our friendship." Jennie said as she rummage at the clothes.

My friend is not in a good state right now. I can see in her actions and the way she talk to me. I really know how bad Jennie in keeping her secrets or problems.

While she's busy scanning the clothes, I approach her again and pick up one of the dress.

" I think this dress will be fit to the model very well." Jennie take the dress in my hands then she mouthed me ' thank you' before going to the dressing room.

I really need to talk to her or else I'll be the one who will go insane because of her actions.

---------------------

JISOO'S POV

I really can't say or figure out what I'm feeling right now. Imagine my best friend having a one night stand to the woman that I courted god knows how long.

I feel dissapointed,sad, but at the same time happy. Don't be confuse but even though I like Jessie very much, being Lisa's best friend is the best role I don't regret. But part of me was dissapointed because now I know how disperate Lisa to move on. At the same time I'm sad seeing my best friend wasted because of a girl.