029

-Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person in your past-

After Lisa finish the song, Jennie suddenly got up from bed not minding that she was naked as she dashes in my direction and kisses Lisa on the Lips that makes the blonde smile between their kisses.

Lisa slowly putting the guitar on the floor without breaking their kiss. The kiss is a little bit intense that they don't have a plan to break the contact of their lips. Lisa tilting her head as she moves her lips in sync with Jennie, the kiss was sloppy and passionate.

Jennie suddenly moans when Lisa starts to play her tongue in Jennie's mouth that makes Jennie turn on. Lisa suddenly put her both hands on Jennie's thigh as she slowly lifts the brunette effortlessly.

Lisa was so aroused as she pinned Jennie in the wall while still carrying the brunette. Jennie moan again when she felt that's Lisa dick is hard, she slowly grinds herself to feel Lisa's hardness in her core that makes her wet.

The blonde automatically pulls from the kiss as she attacked Jennie's neck to her jaw.

Jennie gasp of the sudden action but she love how Lisa make her felt turned on. Jennie encircles her both hands in Lisa's neck to hold on as she grinds herself to the blonde.

They both move in syn, Lisa's one-hand cup Jennie's breast as she squeezes it that makes Jennie groan as she moans. While Jennie uses her other hand as she starts to slide down to Lisa's crotch. Lisa continues to suck Jennie's neck to her jaw and when she felt Jennie's hands going inside in the boxer shorts that she wear, she quickly attached her lips to Jennie's earlobe.

"We need to go to bed, Jennie." Lisa whisper in a husky voice.

"Let's just do it in this position Lisa" Jennie reply as she pleaded to the blonde that makes Lisa did not choose but to continue.

Jennie reaches for Lisa's dick that makes Lisa flinch when Jennie's smooth hands touch her precious member, it makes her turned on more because Jennie starts to rub her member.

Lisa put Jennie's down that makes the brunette land her feet on the floor in standing position. They continue to Kiss as Jennie rub Lisa's dick to make her hard more.

Lisa spread Jennie's leg while she's in between Jennie's legs. Jennie quickly pulls out Lisa's boxer that makes it meet the floor, Lisa kicked her boxer as the start to trailed her hands in Jennie's body up to her breast as she massages it that makes the brunette bite Lisa's lips.

When Lisa is about to take off her shirt, she suddenly stops and groans. She mentally curses when it rings again which makes them both pause for a moment. Jennie looks at Lisa for a moment as she signals her eyes to the blonde that makes Lisa understand.

"Are you expecting a guess?" Jennie suddenly asked that makes the blonde shakes her head.

"No!" Lisa shortly replied.

Jennie points the entrance door "Then you must answer it, Lisa, it must be important." Jennie ordered that makes Lisa shakes her head.

"No, we will continue what we are doing Jennie, don't leave me hanging here." Lisa pleaded that makes Jennie shakes her head.

"Just go down Lisa, and open the door, will you? we will continue this later." Jennie demand Lisa that makes the blonde shrug her shoulder and nod in defeat.

Fuck! really? aarrgh! Lisa grumbles under her breath as she starts to grab the boxer shorts on the floor and wear it immediately.

Lisa angrily stomp her feet down the stairs as she murmur and even curse under her breath. When she finally on the front door she just slide the door open without knowing who's in outside of it.