032

-Friends are always there when you need help but not in the situation where they find your match-

The birds are excitedly humming while facing the window in an unfamiliar place where the sun can be shaded. There's a familiar figure inside the room who's hair was blonde and comfortable sleeping in a bunk bed who's only fit for one person.

The place was very peaceful and the surrounding was full of trees which makes the place more very beautiful. Outside the house there's a man who's splashing wood with the ax as his sweat slowly dripped down his body.

The blonde suddenly groan in pain when she wake up hearing the noise outside the house. Lisa squint her eyes and blink into it as she adjust her eyes by the sunlight who's illuminating in the window.

She slowly rub her eyes but still feeling the pain in her head, that make her massage her head. She groan while she curse under her breath because of the pain that she still feel in her head.

Lisa heard the bird hums that makes her look and snaps out. She look at the window for a moment before her eyes went wide when she realize that she's in the other persons house. The room is not familiar to her, she roam around her eyes in the room as she avert her gaze to the clothes she's wearing.

Holy shit! Lisa suddenly blurt out in her mind seeing that the clothes she's wearing is not hers.

She quickly stood up and look for her clothes in the floor, under the bed in the table nor every corner of the room but still she can't find it. She pause for a moment and close her eyes as she crumple her hair.

"Where the fuck am I? Gosh! I can't even remember what happen last night...arggghh!" Lisa grumble to herself as she slam her body in the bunk bed and lay flat while covering her face with her two hands.

She move her hands away on her face as she stare at the ceiling and just sight as she take a long deep breath. She tried to remember of what was happen last night but her memory is not really clear.

The last memory she has in that night was she is save by a person who's face is not so clear to her and then called her name. The blonde blink her eyes as she get up from the bed, as she realized that the person know her.

It just mean that the house she was now is from the person who help her and know her probably. She stood up and make her way outside the room, she makes a small steps in the house as she roam around the house.

The house is not really to familiar to her that makes her raised her brows.

How come the person who help me last night know my name? I don't even recognized this house though. Lisa told herself as she continue to walk silently in the living room of the house.

"So? You already woke up huh?" A man voice told Lisa that makes the blond pause and never move even a little.