024

-We say that actions speaks louder than words. Somehow, we still fall for words first.-

JENNIE'S POV

"I think,I like her Jennie" Rose suddenly blurt out that make me puzzled.

"Who?Jisoo? I think you really look good together." I said as I laugh imagining Rose and Jisoo being together.

"What?No! Not that dog-like woman, I really don't like her..ewww" Rose said in disgust that make me laugh more.

"So..Who's this person you refering?" I ask that make my friend grin and look behind us as she pointed her lips to the person who's laughing her ass out with Jisoo.

I fake a cough and bulge my eyes. "Hey! Are you okay Jennie?" Rose worriedly said.

Rose handed me the Juice while I quickly grab it and drink the juice but I spill it because she repeat again that she likes Lisa.

What the hell Rose is talking about? Really? She's saying this infront of me.

I clear my throat "Y-you mean Lisa? You like Lisa?" I verify her that make her nod in response.

"But her name sounds familiar though. I think I heard it in-" she trailed off like she's thinking where did she hear Lisa's name.

"You really heard her name Rose, did you forgot?" I told her that make her widen her eyes in realization.

Her mouth form an 'O'" OH.MY.GOSH!is she?....is she, the Lisa you told me?" She said in high pitch voice. Rose cover her mouth with her hands and then slap me arms.

"Ouch! What was that for? And can you please lower down your voice?" I complaint to Rose that make her gesture her hands into her mouth and draw a straight line which means that she zip her mouth.

"Shit! I never figure it out that early. God! I'm sorry." Rose told me like apologizing to me.

I raised my brow "Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't do anything do. You just liking her, so it's okay and she's single by the way, you can have her." I explain to my friend that make her smirk.

"You know, I won't get of what's your Jennie, and yes I won't deny that I like her though. Were even about to kiss each other earlier." When I hear Rose said I glare at her angirly like I'm sending daggers to her that make her look away to me.

"The fuck are you doing?Are you insane? You just saw her in a couple of minutes then you will kiss her. How dare you!" I thinly said to her as I pinch the side of her hips.

"Yah!it hurts,you know! And I just said that we were about. So it means we didn't kiss..aishhh!!!" Rose wince in pain. I still can't believe what did she said to me.

I glance to Lisa and Jisoo and I caught there looking at us. I can see in Lisa's expression that she asking of what happen. I just lightly shake my head to her then force a smile and turn back my attention to my so called best friend who's winking at Lisa.

I smack her head again that make her divert her attention to me. I just give her a warning glare as I signal my two fingers pointing in my two eyes and to Rose eyes and I do it vice versa. So that her attention will be in me.

By the way, After the dinner, Rose drag me her in the living room while Lisa and Jisoo was talking in the dinning area while drinking beers.

Rose bombared me many question earlier and I just irritatedly answering it. Guess what did she asked me? It's all about Lisa and now I know why though because she like Lisa and it makes me more irritates to her more.

Meanwhile, It's late to check in Rose and Jisoo in a room, we decided to just let them stay at night here in our room and guess what my best friend is so happy that she will slept with Lisa.