017

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!!

JENNIE’S POV

When we reach Lisa’s place, I quickly followed her upstairs to her room. It’s my second time to be in her apartment but this is my first time to see her room.

Lisa’s room is well organized and the smell of her room is like her scent. She let me get inside first before she close the door behind. I jump in surprise when she hold my shoulder and slammed my back against the door.

Lisa starts to attack my neck with her wet kisses. She trailed to my collarbone and tugged at my shirt to expose slightly more skin. Lisa stripped my blouse first and I did the same to her. I caught my eyes her perfectly toned abs and I slowly slide my fingers to caress it gently as she place her lips to mine.

She wrapped her palm around both of my breast and squeezes it, which makes me produce a loud moan. I open my mouth for her to give her access to enter her tongue inside my mouth. Lisa is totally driving me insane, I feel that my mind blows and my heart beats fast frantically.

I feel that she is aroused too, when she start to grind her hips into my sex. I also felt the hardness under her jeans as it tightens. My hands reach over in her butt and cupped it as I pressed her more to mine. I really love how Lisa makes me feel like this. The feeling of needing her inside me is making my whole body trembling.

Lisa is so good to be true. She is a damn sexy gorgeous woman I’ve known. Tonight I’m not going to think of anyone except being with Lisa. I can’t take it anymore as I start to reach for her belt and start stripping her, but before I can unzip her jeans she suddenly stops.

Lisa gasp “We need to go to my bed first Jennie” She sexily whisper to my ears as I quickly response her with just a nod.

When we reach the edge of her bed she slightly pushes me. My body meet the soft mattress of her bed as she joined me and position herself between my legs. She slides her hands at my back and unclip my bra with just one hand.

“You’re so damn beautiful Jennie” she stared at my breast before cupping it with her hands. I groan as I feel how she touch me breast softly and squeeze it.

Her hands leave my breast as she continues to strip my skirt followed by my black thong panties. She dropped to her knees and kissed my stomached, waist and hips. Then she’s now in front of my center and look at me like she’s asking for permission.

I give her a nod once again and without a warning her mouth crashed into my sex. I erupted into moans almost immediately as she spread my pussy, and she runs her  tongue along my folds and into my hole.

“Ooohhh God! Ugghh!” I whimper as I reach her head and push her more into my sex.
I hyperventilate when Lisa start to suck her tongue in and out inside me.

“ Aaaahhh!.....L-lisa~...mmmmm” I cry out loud in pleasure, but her tongue were soon removed and place her finger inside of me.

She continues to penetrate in and out slowly and gently and I love of how it feels. She’s take’s easy into me like a gentle woman does.

Lisa stops and I look at her in confuse. " Are you sure about this Jennie?" she ask in a husky voice.

" I'm more than sure about this Lisa" I told her as I reach for her arms and push her into my body.

" We're gonna pay for this" She stated as she quickly slam her lips into mine. She never let me speaks as she starts to kiss me roughly.

Her kisses slide down to my jaw, neck, and collarbone. I close my eyes and feeling her tongue licking my upper body. When she reach my breast I quickly grip in her head while she start to suck my nipples while her one hand cupped and squeeze my other nipple.