035

1 month later

- The worst feeling in the world is when you know that you both love each other, but still you just can't be TOGETHER-

Jennie slowly open the door in Lisa's apartment as she slowly slide it while her hands are shaking and her eyes was puffy because of crying. The door slowly opening as Jennie enter the apartment quietly.

Lisa just her living room laying down in her couch as she stared at the ceiling, in a blank face. When Jennie enter the room she slowly close the door and look at Lisa, Lisa know that someone enter in her apartment and she also know who is it because of the smell of the perfume but she still didn't look at Jennie's direction and continue looking at the ceiling.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa ask without looking the brunette, Jennie just look down her head as she try to hold her tears seeing Lisa.

Jennie slowly pace forward to Lisa's direction. " I-Im s-so s-sorry L-Lisa." Jennie stuttered as she blurt it out and pause her tracks.

Lisa shift her head to Jennie's direction and look at the brunette who's clasping her hands together and look down her head. Lisa get up and make herself comfortable seating on the couch as she spread her legs apart while her both elbow leaning in her thigh.

Lisa stare again to Jennie " Stop it Jennie." Jennie look at Lisa when Lisa speaks again.

"Kai is here with me, he's in the car waiting." hearing's Kai name making Lisa gritted her teeth and clenched her fist as she look away to Jennie.

"Why he's here? Why?" Lisa asked while her heart beating frankly because of nervousness thinking why Kai is with Jennie even though she already know the reason.

Jennie makes her steps slowly towards to Lisa as her eyes begin to tear up. This is hard for her to make a decision she don't like and don't want but she don't have no choice she need to choose the right one.

"Lisa....w-we n-need t-to e-end this." suddenly Lisa's heart dropped when she heard what Jennie had to say.

Lisa expect this to Jennie to say to her but why it is so hurt when she personally heard it comes from Jennie's mouth. She just restrain herself not to cry and just have a blank expression in her face.

You need to be strong Lisa, not for yourself but also for Jennie. You can do it. Lisa say as she encourage herself as she close her eyes and look down.

Jennie continue her pace as she was so close to Lisa direction. Jennie slowly bend down her body as she squat and level Lisa's body who's seating on the couch while her head hung low. Jennie reach for Lisa's chin and she slowly caress it as she slowly lift it up.

Jennie burst in crying seeing Lisa's face close to her, like this is her last time seeing the blonde. Lisa open her eyes when she heard Jennie's sobs, she put her two hands to Jennie's face and wipe the tears of the brunette who's flowing down on Jennie's face as Lisa shakes her head.