013

JENNIE'S POV

When I woke up the next morning, the sun was blasting through the window. I cover my face using the pillow next to me. I groan of how the the sunlight make my eyes hurt.

I push the pillow on my face as I got up lazily and sit at the edge of the bed for a while.

Rubbing my eyes in circular motion as I yawn for a second before slowly opening my eyes to adjust it from the light of the sun.

I sight for a moment and the memories of last night event lingering in to my mind. I crept a smile in my lips thinking last night event.

I smile like an idiot , remembering of what happen yesterday. It's not like my first time to wake up and smile like this but this is different.

Every morning I always keep on smiling knowing Kai is with me. Laying next to him and even seeing her handsome face but now I really can't explain why I can help myself smiling not thinking of my fiance.

Lisa and I didn't talk too much but the way her eyes gaze in to me, it felt like we just have a good connection to each other. I know she have a lot of questions for me yesterday but sad to say, we don't have an opportunity to talked.

I enjoyed texting her but I need to cut that off. I mean texting Lisa that's not mean I'm cheating Kai but I'm just really scared to give in to her.

I glance at the alarm clock in the bedside table saying it's 6 o'clock  in the morning.

I stood up and delightfully went to the bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes passed and I'm now ready to leave into my house to go to work. Yes! You heard that right, I'll go to work this early because I have a lot of things to do.

It's better to be early enough so that I could finish my work quickly. I hope that Sana manage all the paper works that I abandoned yesterday.

--------------

" So, I think this one is better." I pick up one of the photo's in my desk. Sana reach for it and she look at it intently.

" I guess Ma'am we need one more photo for the headline." Sana said as she keep scanning the pictures in my desk.

An hour ago after I arrived in the office Sana welcome me with this many photos in my office. I scattered it in my desk so we can choose quickly and present it to our boss for the approval.

We pause for a moment when I heard my phone keep on beeping. I immediately reach for it and take a look if who's disturbing me in the middle of my work hours.

Sana continue to pick some random photos.  I, on the other side  is a smiling mess when I read the messages from my phone.

"  Roses are reds, violets are blue
My morning is beautiful
So are you."

-L.

I crept a smile in my lips seeing Lisa text. God! She's a damn sweet talker even just this morning. I didn't type a reply because I know at this time she's working with the boys now.

Sana cleared her throat. " Ahemmmm!.I think your fiance is a sweet guy ma'am"

" Huh?..What are you saying about, Sana?" I confusingly said to her. Sana shook her head as she continue her work.

" I can see your in good mood today ma'am and your keep on smiling in your phone so I'm assuming your fiance just text you some sweet words." Sana didn't bother to look at me as she uttered and continue to scattered the photo's in my desk.