003

JISOO'S POV

A loud music welcome us from the hallway, as we  passes by  and we saw many girls are making out in our way.

" This place is interesting chu." Lisa whisper at me while we're eyeing every couple kissing in the hallway.

"I told you, we're gonna have some fun tonight" I assure my best friend whose smiling from ear to ear.

She stop for a minute then, held my wrist " You think I can have some fun tonight with these girls here? Because I think they're all paired up." I shook my head while Lisa roaming her eyes every people in the bar.

"Hey! Look at me. I'm here you know I can be your partner tonight so don't think too much " I said as I wink at her while Lisa look shock.

"Are you kidding me? Your my best friend, so no way" She counter back while I chuckles at her reaction.

"Yah! I'm offended. I'm a woman too if you don't see, and I wore a dress so treat me like a queen" I smirk at her while she eyed me from head to toe and smile.

"You're a woman outside but not the inside so back off." With that she drag me to the bar counter while I laugh at her statement.

LISA'S POV

After an hour of drinking vodka and having a serious conversation to my best friend, I feel relieve.

Sitting at the bar counter while eyeing my best friend whose now in the dance floor, swaying and jumping in the beat of the music. I facepalm my self at her action, I thought I will be the one whose getting wasted tonight but to my surprise, it's her.

I didn't count of how many vodka  we drank since we're here but all I can say was I need to look up of this wild friend of mine.

When she's drunk, you can't control her, like now. I insist that we should go home by now, but here she is, dancing like there's no tomorrow. I thought that I'll be having fun tonight with some girls but here I am, seating in this stool while looking for my best friend. I hope she will not cause some scene her.

" So..are you Jisoo's girlfriend?" I snap out and look back when I hear a voice coming from the behind. I turned my gaze to the source of the voice then to my surprise it's a pretty barmaid.

"No! She's my life saver, my best friend." I smile at the beautiful girl who I assume as a barmaid in the counter, she nodded then offer me a drink.

" Can I get you something hottie?" She lean forward at the counter then press her mouth at my earlobe that give me shivers to all my body.

She's into me I guess.

" I think I need one glass of vanilla Smirnoff" I said then she back away then wink at me seducetively.

" Give me a minute, and your order will be FRESHLY serve" She emphasize the word Freshly which I assumed that she's talking about herself 'cause she's into me. I smirk at her then she give me a seductive smile while getting my drink. She didn't leave me in her eyes, she keep on staring and bitting her lower lip.

Oh god! I think I'm fucking turned on in everything she do....No..No..No...shit! For God sake, I only have my break up this morning, then this?..

I close my eyes then massage my temple, I need a distraction to this woman infront of me, she's tempting me.

" Hey!Are you okay?" I open my eyes and saw the her grinning at me.

I nodded in response " Yeah, totally fine" I assure her then she leaned forward to me and keep staring at me intently but I look away and drink the Smirnoff that she gave to me.