Chapter Thirty-Seven

A/N: JUST PREPARE YOURSELF

Amber's POV:

I quickly spin around to face my mother. She looks exactly the same as I left her. Her brown hair just slightly in a mess,her clothes a bit wrinkled and a bottle of wine in her hand. Luke looks over to me in confusion.

"That's your mom?" He asks. I wince at the confusion in his voice. Every time someone met my mom they always sounded like that. that tone of pity mixed with 'that mess is your mother?' I step backwards as my mother begins walking towards me.

"Yes, I'm her mother!" She says a bit too loudly. "And this bitch is coming back with me!" I rush back to Luke, who grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. I enjoy the embrace, knowing I'll have to face the inevitable. I feel my mother grab my other hand and being pulling me away from Luke.

"I love you, Luke." I whisper, releasing his hand. I turn away and rush to keep up with my mother. I feel tears running down my face.

I should've known that she would catch up eventually. I just hoped that I could be away with Angie before anything went wrong.

We get all the way to apartment before she starts yelling at me. She whips around and I feel her hand swipe against my cheek.

"Where the fuck have you been? What the fuck did you thinking you were doing bitch? I had to make up excuses for you, just so you could go slut around? Hope you had your fun, because that is it!" And she slaps me again. That's my boiling point.

" FUCK YOU MOM! You know what, this really is it. I'm 18 now! You know what that means? I'm legal bitch! I'm outta here!" I say, sticking my middle finger up at her. The guys have taught me a lot. Ash taught me to be strong,
Calum taught me to fight for what I believe in, Luke taught me to love myself and Michael taught me to be bad ass. I'm not the same as I was when I ran away. Fuck this.

I run into my room and lock the door. I whip out my phone and text Angie.

To Angie:

Luke took me back home and my mom found me. Come here and we can finish our plan here.

And then I type in three numbers.
9-1-1

"Hello, I would like to report my mother for hitting me, being an alcoholic and a shit mom."

Luke's pov:

I watched her walk away. I didn't chase her. I should have. I was stuck. I was so shocked. And only when she was out of sight did I realize my mistake.

God.

I'm an IDIOT. I should've saved her. I love her, and I let her go with her obviously messed up mother. SHIT. I start running down the direction they ran, but they were no where to be found. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked in a circle. I check the time and look at the time. I have to leave NOW or else I'll be late for the next concert.

I know I'm crying, but I don't bother to wipe them away.

And I had to leave the one girl I love.

A/N:
DONT HATE ME READ THE EPILOGUE!