Chapter eight

Amber's pov:

I jumped at the sound of Luke's voice. The absolute anger in it made me cringe. Calum whipped around to face Luke. His eyes went wide. "Dude, don't blame Amber for this, it's my fault."

"Hell Yeah it's your fault! How dare you make a move on the FUCKING GIRL I LIKE! AND YOU KNEW I LIKED HER TOO!!" He screamed. His face was red, he seemed absolutely furious. Tears gathered  in my eyes, I can't believe what I've caused. Ashton and Michael ran into the hall when they heard the yelling. Tears were running down my face as Ashton came and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the scene.

Michael stepped between the guys.

My tears turned into sobs, and Ashton sat next to me on the couch, rubbing my shoulders. I smiled up at him.

"You know this has nothing to do with you right?"he said. "It's just those two being idiots."

"Buts it's my fault." I say putting my head in my hands. I can still hear their yelling.

"They'll talk it out. Don't cry." He says. So I try to keep the sobs to a minimum, but tears keep coming. Ashton smiled at me, and I can't help but smile back. Me and Ashton could really be good friends. Luke walked in. His eyes were puffy, like He's been crying too.

"Can we have some privacy?" He said to Ashton. His voice didn't sound too angry.

"Sure." He said, giving my back a pat, getting up and Leaving the living room.

"Listen, I'm so.." my voice was cut off by his lips on mine. It was tender and perfect, his hands cupped around my face, our lips matched perfectly together. He pulled back.

"What happened wasn't right back there. I'm so sorry for yelling. Before that little ass steals you from me, I have to ask you something." He said, his eyes gazing into mine. They were the perfect sad shade of blue.

"Of course, ask me anything." I said.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" The words shocked me, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. His face went red, his gaze dropped from mine. "Im sorry, I just had to ask, I'll  just go now." He says, getting up to leave. I grab his arm and pull him back down to the couch. I press my lips against his. The kiss deepens, and my hands are around his neck and his hands are on my waist. I pull back.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I say with a shy smile. I hear someone turn away from the hallway and stomp down the hall, not having to look to know it's Calum.