Chapter seven

Amber's pov:

After about and hour of talking with Luke, my lunch with Calum had slipped my mind completely. The way he stared at me, like I was the best thing in the world, just made me feel so special. I sat on the couch with his arm around me. I wonder if he would ask me to be his girlfriend? Highly unlikely, but a girl could dream, can't she? We joked and flirted. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a shirt that says you complete mess on it with boots. His hair was in a quiff, like usual. He caught me staring and I blushed. Calum had been pretty wrapped up in the head to head against Michael in video games. Everytime I see Michael, He's playing video games. Ashton was doing something on his phone. I haven't really talk to the other guys except Luke and Calum. I should really try to talk to them before they have to leave.

Just thinking about them leaving made me sad. With them I could take risks, and do things I would never dare to do otherwise.

"I've gotta use the bath room." I said.

Luke smiled and pointed.

"Down the hall and to the left." He said.

I walked down. Their hotel room is huge. I got lost and ended up in someone's room. I looked around wondering where I had taken a wrong turn.

"Whatcha doing in my bedroom?" A voice called from the doorway.

I turned to see Calum standing in the doorway with a smirk. I look down, "sorry, I got lost, I'll  just go, where's the bathroom again?" I say, careful to keep it uninterested. I don't trust myself alone with Calum.

I went to walk past the door, and he grabbed my wrist as I passed. He pulled me close and I looked his way. He stared into my eyes. I looked away. He put his hands on my chin and leaded it so that I was looking at him again, his touch gentle and soft. "You been trying to ignore me. I get that you like Luke, but I think you like me too. Its horrible I like a bandmates girl, but I'm not the kind to go quiet." He said. He leaned in and my eyes fluttered shut. He kissed me, the softest brush of his lips against mine.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Luke's voice shouted from the end of the hall way.