Chapter Thirty-One

Calum's pov:

I leave Amber in the kitchen area with Michael and Luke. I just can't sit next to her knowing she's mad about something that I can't really remember. I remember some things - leaving Amber at the bar, dancing, and passing out- but I don't know a lot of the details.

I walk to my hotel room, and start getting dressed. I pull on a green day shirt and ripped black jeans with my vans. I grab my phone to check the time.

Two text messages from unknown

I unlock my phone to check the messages and smile.

Hii it's Alli!
So how did the talk go?!?

I quickly type a response:

It went good... but now there's more drama.

A response is almost automatic:

Awww what happened?

I type:

Well, me and my friends and Amber went out partying. I got really drunk and she said a girl was grinding on me, but tbh I don't remember last night...

She responds:

Wow... that was a pretty stupid move, but who can blame you? You were drunk!

I type:

See? That's what I mean! But she's mad at me, even though she said she wasn't.

Her response makes my heart sink.

Well, then maybe she isn't right for you.

I bite my lip, thinking of what to say.

Ummm... well I like her a lot, and I don't just wanna leave her. It's... complicated.

After I hit send, I realize the truth behind it. If me and Amber break up, then she has no where to go. I would love for her to stay on tour with us, but that would just be super awkward. Damn. I run my hand through my hair. My phone vibrates, making me jump from my state of thought.

Even if it is complicated, you can't stay just for that. You need a girl that accepts you for you.

I give a half smile. Alli has some good advice.

Thanks, I'll brb I have to get ready.

She responds:

Okay, text me later!

I save her number and slip my phone into my back pocket.

*************************************

About a half hour later, I walk back out to the kitchen area. The lights are off, and Ashton, Luke, Amber and Michael are all huddled onto the big couch. Michael is leaning forward with his elbows on his knees stating at the tv, Ashton is leaned back,  Amber is hiding behind a pillow leaning onto Luke and Luke is staring wide eyed at the screen.

"Insidious?" I ask,  and they all jump. Amber nods, and hides back behind her pillow. I sit on the small chair and take out my phone. I text Alli:

So... what should I do?

Amber's pov:

"OH SHIT DON'T GO IN THERE! ARE THE STUPID DON'T GO IN THERE WHAT THE FUCK?" Ashton yells at the screen. I laugh nervously at how loud and on edge Ash is. He's right to be yelling; this movie is terrifying. I snuggle into Luke and cover my face with the pillow. He glances over at me quickly before looking at the screen again. I notice a small smile on his lips as he bites onto his lip ring.

"OH SHIT!" Me and Ash yell as something pops up on the tv. I go back behind the pillow and go even cover to Luke.

"I'm gonna piss my pant with this movie." I whisper to Luke. He laughs and looks back at me.

"Don't worry, I got you." He says with a wink. Thank GOD it's dark, so neither Calum or Luke can see the blush on my face. I glance over at Calum. He's smiling at his phone, not paying the slightest bit of attentionto the movie.

I bring my eyebrows together, and stare. Calum is almost never on his phone when He's with me or the guys. Especially not during a movie. I make a mental note to ask about it later. It's getting weird between me and Calum, and I don't know what to do.

"Ill be right back, I gotta use the bathroom. I whisper to Luke. I hand him my pillow. "Keep her safe for me." He laughs, and I walk to my room. I grab my phone and call the one I depend on in confusing times.

"Angie?" I say.

"What's wrong?" She asks automatically. I spill the entire story from last night to now. She stays silent for a few seconds.

"Where are you guys again?" She asks.

"U.K." I answer.

"And whats your hotel?" She asks, and i tell her.

"I'll be there first thing tomorrow. " She says simply, before hanging up.

A/n:
I call all the girls in the story the Triple A
Vote and comment!
Love you guys!!
-Kira