Chapter Thirty-Four

Luke's pov:
"You guys are all idiots." I say, rolling my eyes as I lean back in my chair. We are all hanging out in Ashton's dressing room, and they are all currently stumbling around with Ash's bandanas tied around their eyes. I watch Michael bangs his knee into the table in the center of the room.

"FUCKING SHIT!" He yells out in pain.

"Hey guys no swearing!!" Ashton says as he reaches out blindly for the walls.

"Who said this shit was a good idea?" Michael grumbles, rubbing the spot where his knee hit the table.

"You, you dumbass!" I say laughing.

"Guys!! Watch the God damn language!!" Ash yells. We all bust out into laughter, although it is quickly cut off by yelling from the room next door.

"Congrats, Calum. You are now single!" We hear screamed from the room next to us. Oh shit.

Amber.

I hear the door slammed shut. All eyes are on me as rush to the door and begin chasing after Amber.

After running down a few hallways, she locks herself into a bathroom.

"Amber? Are you okay? It's Luke, let me in." I say as I knock on the door.

"Luke?" I hear her whisper through the door. I bite onto my lip ring; it sounds like she's been crying.

"Yeah, it's me. Open up." I say softly. The doorknob turns and the door slowly opens. I quickly step in.

Amber is sitting on the closed toilet. Her tears running down her face are black from her mascara. Her cheeks are flushed and she pulls the sleeve of her black sweater over her hands to wipe the tears away. She then sniffs, and gives a small wave.

"Hi..." She says quietly. I sit onto the floor in front of her.

"Amber, what happened?" I ask, reaching out to wipe away the tear marks. She bites into her lip and gives a small smile.

"Well...um see me and Calum broke up..." She says, and I try to control the happy feeling, knowing this has hurt her.

"What happened between you two?" I ask. She tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and looks down.

"Well, I mean, since that night he got drunk,we haven't been as close. And I found out that he's been talking to some other girl... Well, he says their just friends, but I don't believe it. Not at all." As soon as she mentions another girl, all I feel is anger. How dare Calum cheat on a girl like Amber? I curl my hands into fists and take a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry Amber. Calum's an idiot for doing that to you. Your an amazing girl, and there's no one better than you." I ramble,and I swear I see her cheeks get just a shade darker. I take my lip ring in between my teeth. God, why do you always make things awkward Hemmings?!?

"Thanks Luke. Thanks for everything." She says, giving me a smile. I smile widely back as I stand up and stretch out a hand for her. She gladly takes it, and I pull her up off the toilet. She washes her face, and I lead her out of the bathroom to the car that's outside waiting.

We get in, and she leans over and kisses my cheek softly. "Thank you." She whispers, putting her head on to my shoulder. I smile to myself, biting back on to my lip ring.
***********************************

When we got to the hotel, Amber had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I carried her out of the car bridal style, and put her into her bed. I stand in the doorway, and look at her. A voice from behind scares me.

"So you really like her, don't you?" Michael asks. I turn around quickly.

"Yeah.... And now I don't know how to get her back." I say, running my hand through my hair. Michael nods.

"Fuck... I'm really quite crappy at love , and I know Ashton could probably give better advice, but if you really love her and want her back, you need to remind her why she fell for you in the first place." Michael stammers out.

"But what does that mean?" I ask.

"I don't know!! It just seemed like the right thing to say! It's something that Ash would say, and it kinda makes sense. You're just going to have to figure out the rest." Michael says, walking away. I sigh, and close her room door. I sit onto my bed and stare back at the ceiling.

I knew I fell for her on that first day I met her. And right now, it just clicked for me. I know what to do to get her back.

I'll take her back to where we first met. we can go through our first date together. and at the end I'll ask her to be my girlfriend again.

This has to work.