Chapter four

Amber's pov:

I smiled at my phone. Now what the hell was I going to wear? I tore through my closet. What do you wear for a almost date with a hot famous lead Singer of a band? I slipped on a pair of black jeans, and pulled on a Nirvana shirt. I slipped on black and white vans because they were closest. I pulled my hair out from it's ponytail and started to brush though it. I put on pink lip gloss and a bit of Clear mascara because I didn't have much time for anything else. I was so dead if my mom found out, but this night would just be so worth it. Before I lost my nerve, I grabbed my phone and keys and climbed out the fire escape.

Luke's pov:

I slipped my phone into the pocket of my skinny jeans. All the guys were still awake. Michael was playing video games, Calum was on his phone, and Ashton was taking argued and making keeks. How would I get out with out them wanting to tag along? I decided to try and just walk out, and have them just not notice. I couldn't make two steps before Calum asked, "where you going?" He smiled.

"Got a hot date." I said, making my voice seem like it was joking. The other two boys laughed, and Calum drew his eyebrows together.

"Really tho,I got plans. Don't wait up!" I said as I walked out.

As I waited in front of the stadium, I began to get nervous. I had no idea how this would go. It's the first fan I tried to just meet with one on one. Would she fangirl the whole night? Or act like it was no big deal?

I saw her as she walked up to me. She looked amazing, and my stomach flip flopped. She smiled as she walked up to me.

"Hey. "She said.

"Hi." Was all I could get out at the moment.

"You look great," I added.

She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thanks. So where are we going?" She asked as we began to walk.

"Well, I don't live here. So let's just walk around. You can show me around so I won't get hopelessly lost with the band when we try to find a McDonald's. "

She laughed, and my heart skipped a beat. "Then let's go!" She said, pulling me my wrist down the street faster.

We had been walking around for about and hour . She had been telling me about her friends, how she found the band, how she loved music and to sing even though she didn't think she sounded good. She talked about her home, and the town. I told her about the tour and funny moments with the boys. I looked up, and saw big clouds filling the sky.

"Uhh... Amber? It looks like it's gonna rain pretty soon." I said.  She looked up.

"Shit." She muttered. "We should start heading back then." She said.

"Sure, you can meet the band." I said. She smiled. Damn I love her smile. I smiled back.

We were about half way back when if began to pour on us. She screamed and began to run, and I has to run to keep up with her. She grabbed my hand and I locked my fingers with hers. She pulled me close to her and we stopped. I looked into her eyes and she looked into MINE. She giggled and blushed, so I smiled. I began to slowly lean in. This was the perfect moment to kiss her. She looked perfect with the rain in her hair.

Loud Thunder and lightning came, making us both jump. We began running again. The moment had gone. I smiled as we rushed in. I slammed the door behind us and we were both breathing heavily. We walked in.

"You back Luke?" Yelled Michael. I could still hear his video game. We walked together into the room. Everyone turned towards us, and stopped what they had been doing.

"Holy Shit! You really did have a date!" Micheal yelled.

"Michael watch your fucking language!" Ash yelled. Calm stared at us, his face shocked.

" Hey guys this is Amber, uh met earlier today." I said. Calum left the room. I went after him,untangling my fingers from hers. She had a already begun to talk to the guys. They made a joke and she laughed. I couldn't find Calum. When I came back, he had an umbrella and was giving it to Amber.
That's nice I thought. Until what he said next.

"Youre a really nice girl. I hope we meet again sometime soon." He said with a wink. She blushed and turned her game away. My heart suck into my stomach. I grabbed her hand. "I'll walk you home, Amber." I said, leading her away from him.

Amber's pov:

This was the best night of my life. I showered and put my PJ's back on. Before I put my phone back next to my mom, it vibrated. It's probably Luke I thought with a smile.

from unknown - Hey beautiful, it's Calum
;-)

*A/N: comment suggest like or whatever! this chapter is really long.*